AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > OtseisRagnarok

Conversation Between OtseisRagnarok and BlackNhite
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 101
  1. BlackNhite
    2009-02-20 10:53
    BlackNhite
    Have you seen the latest Naruot chapter?
    Really, Pein should have been in Metal Gear, he has such a New Age ideal in mind.
  2. BlackNhite
    2009-02-10 15:20
    BlackNhite
    Ah, it's always nice to know that you are not alone in the world right?
    I'm in the college comp lab right now and this guy like two seats away from me is watching One Piece.
    I feel so elated all of a sudden...
  3. BlackNhite
    2009-02-05 22:09
    BlackNhite
    The online Diplomacy, old post man.
  4. OtseisRagnarok
    2009-02-05 20:08
    OtseisRagnarok
    TO which game are you referring...?
  5. BlackNhite
    2009-01-27 20:02
    BlackNhite
    You'd think not huh?

I gotta set up a message in the forums to attract more players to our little game. How many have you set up since you joined?
  6. OtseisRagnarok
    2009-01-27 19:58
    OtseisRagnarok
    Well, with current events, are you really so surprised?
  7. BlackNhite
    2009-01-27 19:56
    BlackNhite
    Niggas were ridin' motorcycles...
    Really, it looks a lot like MGS4 in just about every aspect. The majortiyof advertisement centers around the Middle East, there's a band of rebel fighters, the military is atempting to occupy the area for whatever reason, ect.
  8. OtseisRagnarok
    2009-01-27 19:50
    OtseisRagnarok
    Hmm... That sounds interesting. I know that Re5 apparently has Plagas as well as t-virus as enemies.
  9. BlackNhite
    2009-01-27 19:47
    BlackNhite
    Based on the trailers for RE5, the plot contained there is further elaborated in Degeneration. At this point, Umbrella's chemical supplies have reached the Black Market and there's some compny called... Tricept or something like that? Theydid a hostile takeover of another pharmacutical company at the end of the movie and I guess they play some part in the game.

There's some big fiasco going on with terrorism and the viruses as chemical weapons.
  10. OtseisRagnarok
    2009-01-27 19:42
    OtseisRagnarok
    If you checked the Re5 forum on here, you'd already know that much... They were talking about co-op a lot on there.

I don't believe in second chances for movies. I barely believe they deserve a first chance. You should know that by now.

Degeneration seems cool, though. Any word on the plotline?