AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > willyvereb

Notices

Conversation Between willyvereb and RadiantBeam
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. RadiantBeam
    2011-03-19 23:01
    RadiantBeam
    Nah, haven't joined yet. I don't know if I intend to. I wasn't very active there last time I was around, and I don't know what I could really contribute to the conversations.
  2. willyvereb
    2011-03-19 15:35
    willyvereb
    I'm just wondering. Are you registered on the new Beast's Lair forums?
    http://nrvnqsr.us.to/forum.php
    I couldn't find you at all.
  3. RadiantBeam
    2010-09-13 18:16
    RadiantBeam
    I wish I could have sympathized with Sakura. I kind of gave up on trying when I got to the point where she was in the rain with Shirou and I just didn't care.
  4. willyvereb
    2010-09-13 14:01
    willyvereb
    I loved it for Shirou's and Kotomine's epic moments. Also I could sympathize with Sakura too so it wasn't a turn-off for me.
  5. RadiantBeam
    2010-09-12 18:58
    RadiantBeam
    Eh, well, it's love/hate. I enjoyed the story and the additional development of the characters, I just didn't care all that much for Sakura or the romance. So, it's kind of a love/hate thing.
  6. willyvereb
    2010-09-12 06:54
    willyvereb
    Thanks, I slightly buffed up and cropped the official art from Fate/Zero. So how was the Heavens Feel route? Reading your post in the game thread, you didn't seem to enjoy it much.
  7. RadiantBeam
    2010-09-11 16:34
    RadiantBeam
    Nice new Gil avvie, BTW. ^^
  8. RadiantBeam
    2010-07-05 08:57
    RadiantBeam
    Sorry for my late reply, been busy.

Anyway, yeah, I finished playing through UBW and got the True End on my first shot, so I'm going to go back through the route and try to get the Good End this time. I took some screencaps of when Rin came into the Dojo and told Ilya how to get the Good End, so I'm using those as my guide right now.
  9. willyvereb
    2010-07-02 10:56
    willyvereb
    Sorry for the late reply. Anyways whether you get the good or true end it depends on how many flags you raised with Saber. It sounds weird at first but for Good End you need to get some Saber flags too...
    Perhaps by the time I say this you probably got through UBW already. If so then I wonder which ending you got.
  10. RadiantBeam
    2010-06-30 11:24
    RadiantBeam
    I'm up to the point where Shirou is fighting Gilgamesh and Rin has gone into the lake to try and save Shinji from the incomplete Grail. To be honest, I'm kind of stalling a little; I'm not looking forward to Heaven's Feel, though I really want to see if I get UBW's Good End or True End.