AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > willyvereb

Notices

Conversation Between willyvereb and RadiantBeam
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 20
  1. willyvereb
    2010-06-30 01:32
    willyvereb
    Hi! It's been a while and I am wondering if you finished both UBW and HF by now. While even the Fate route had differences compared to the anime, the later two routes are where it really shines. Especially I wonder on your opinion about HF cause it's the base breaker route of the game. There are people who like it and people who hate it, it's hard to be indifferent with that.
  2. RadiantBeam
    2010-06-20 10:15
    RadiantBeam
    I've kind of noticed. Honestly, I already know who Archer is, but I would have been greatly amused if the romantic interest in this route was Archer; you can't tell me it wouldn't be hilarious as all hell.

(Actually, no, I never chose that option.)
  3. willyvereb
    2010-06-20 09:26
    willyvereb
    Indeed, it was more visible in the VN as well as much of the comedic scenes.(Well, if we're at it: Have you tried to ask Saber to teach you superpowerful special move? That was one of the more amusing scenes.)

And well, you're at UBW now. Things are getting crazier. While the heroine is Rin I think it's really more like an Archer route than Rin's. Well, you'll see what I mean.
  4. RadiantBeam
    2010-06-20 07:33
    RadiantBeam
    I have to admit I liked it a lot, mainly for the character development; the focus on Saber, especially, really blew the anime out of the water in terms of development for herself and development with her relationship with Shirou.
  5. willyvereb
    2010-06-20 00:20
    willyvereb
    I see. So, what do you think about the Fate route? I say the battles were much more interesting than in the anime. For the final battle Gilgamesh showed just how overpowering the Gate of Babylon really is.
  6. RadiantBeam
    2010-06-19 17:03
    RadiantBeam
    Yep, at this point I've finished Fate and I've gotten started on the early days of Unlimited Blade Works. I've given Saber a tour of the school, and I just finished the night where Taiga and Sakura stayed over.
  7. willyvereb
    2010-06-19 15:57
    willyvereb
    Nm, I'm glad to help.
    Anyways, how are you progressing with the game? Did you finish the Fate route?
  8. RadiantBeam
    2010-06-19 15:36
    RadiantBeam
    Still, thank you for the help nonetheless. ^^
  9. willyvereb
    2010-06-19 15:26
    willyvereb
    Well, to tell the truth it seems I was wrong. The anime confused me where indeed Keni Kawai made the music. For the original visual novel though:
    http://vgmdb.net/album/1575

I think it's accurate. I checked somewhat.
  10. RadiantBeam
    2010-06-19 11:59
    RadiantBeam
    Repped you for your post in Fate/Stay Night Q&A. Thank you again for the help. ^^