AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Hiroi Sekai

Notices

Conversation Between Hiroi Sekai and SilverSyko
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 22
  1. Hiroi Sekai
    2012-11-27 23:23
    Hiroi Sekai
    It's KyoAni, meaning it's cute, well animated and likable. Helps that it's pretty damn funny too.
  2. SilverSyko
    2012-11-27 23:20
    SilverSyko
    Since you have an avatar relating to it, maybe you could share the reason why practically everyone I see is going gaga over this Chunnibyou show when it doesn't look like anything special?
  3. Hiroi Sekai
    2012-11-15 05:55
    Hiroi Sekai
    Hey, I'm Canadian as well, but the fact remains that our employment rates have been pretty bad as of late. It's definitely not as easy as it used to be.

It was just kinda hard to get into since someone could do nothing the entire game, then land on a space that grants them enough power to completely win. The game itself is fun though, don't get me wrong. :3
  4. SilverSyko
    2012-11-15 05:51
    SilverSyko
    Mmmmmm, I'm Canadian and I don't pay particularly much mind towards economical or political things. I know the States have had a bit of a depression in recent years but I wasn't sure if that ended yet or not. My lack of a job is mostly just my inabilty to find and keep one.

Screwing others over is the main appeal of Dokapon Kingdom though. It's a interesting blend of fun and frustration at the same time.~
  5. Hiroi Sekai
    2012-11-14 06:10
    Hiroi Sekai
    Ah okay, gotcha. I think we all need jobs in this damn economy, y'hear? Some of us are lucky since we had one from a bit earlier on, but really.

Oh wow, you've got it all planned out then. I used to own Dokapon Kingdom- THE best game for last minute turnarounds, and as such, the best game to break friendships, even faster than Mario Party.
  6. SilverSyko
    2012-11-14 02:53
    SilverSyko
    Nah, I'm actually unemployed right now. The "work related business" I had today was just a workshop about job interviews. I really need a new job soon.

Well my bud is going to be bringing both of the Zone of the Enders games and I plan on giving those a try. Also may play some Hydro Thunder Hurricane and anything else we think of on a whim.

The highlight is definitely going to be Dokapon Kingdom though. Oh the rage that game has generated amongst my circle of friends.
  7. Hiroi Sekai
    2012-11-14 02:31
    Hiroi Sekai
    I kinda drift on and off the forums, so I'm glad I made it in time. :3

Well hey, you're working for the weekend, right? That sounds like a great way to spend a birthday. Any particular game you'll be pumping endless hours into?
  8. SilverSyko
    2012-11-14 02:09
    SilverSyko
    That was certainly cutting it close.~

Nah not today, had business with work related stuff. Friday night will be "party time". Planning to take a friend out to a bar lounge for two or three hours and then return to my place and we'll game overnight.
  9. Hiroi Sekai
    2012-11-14 02:00
    Hiroi Sekai
    *whew* I made it then. Am I safe to assume you partied it up well?
  10. SilverSyko
    2012-11-14 01:58
    SilverSyko
    Just in time.

Thank you sir.~