AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Hiroi Sekai

Notices

Conversation Between Hiroi Sekai and The Master
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 38 of 38
  1. The Master
    2010-10-11 15:00
    The Master
    Yo how are you doing and thanks for the add
  2. The Master
    2010-09-12 14:34
    The Master
    Yeah I would agree with that. Im thinking of getting the first one and then hoping they release them all on a disk like Sam and Max Series 1
  3. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-09-12 14:32
    Hiroi Sekai
    I'm quite intrigued by it; I love the concept of 3D meets old 2D, and I'm glad they're going back to the old style instead of all the Unleashed, Black Knight, and other garbage games.

I don't like how they're releasing them episodically. Each episode is expensive too; they say that they're doing this to make changes as players recommend them, but I think it's a cash grab. They've never done that with the old games.
  4. The Master
    2010-09-12 14:05
    The Master
    What do you think of Sonic 4? Last I time I checked it out it seemed to be shaping up to be just as good as the old 2D sonics.
  5. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-09-11 03:07
    Hiroi Sekai
    Other games? I really love Fallout 3, Trauma Team, Final Fantasy Tactics, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and many others that would take quite a long time to list:P

And yes, TOS 2 is okay storywise; I just think the new characters ruined it XD
  6. The Master
    2010-09-09 14:21
    The Master
    Yeah I found its controls rather cumbersome but so far it has proven to be quite good story wise. I still can not get why almost all of the original TOS monsters seem to have been removed. It seems all a bit to lazy for me. At least it got a sequel though What other games are you into?
  7. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-09-06 20:04
    Hiroi Sekai
    Thanks for visiting, and I'll have to warn you ahead of time:

Never in a million years will TOS: Dawn of the New World be as good as the Gamecube version.

Everything moves too smoothly so you can't pull off good combos, the story is weak, the characters are boring, and there is a ridiculous monster catching system that you'll never use.

Needless to say, it was quite average (and it was the first Tales game I sold back), and not really worth the purchase. That's my opinion, of course

Thanks again for visiting the site!
  8. The Master
    2010-09-06 15:30
    The Master
    Cool site and loved the Tales of Symphonia review (I played my copy of the game until it stopped playing). What do you think of the second game in the series (I still have not completed it so no spoilers please).