AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Hiroi Sekai

Notices

Conversation Between Hiroi Sekai and Lord of Fire
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Hiroi Sekai
    2013-09-24 18:46
    Hiroi Sekai
    Happy birthday!
  2. Lord of Fire
    2010-10-05 12:10
    Lord of Fire
    It's not so much problems as it is an annoyance (or several of them). Being mail delivery guy isn't too bad, but the company is in dire straits, some of the old folk are being laid off and they seem to not care about sorting the mail correctly– or even deliver it to the spot where I have to pick it up.

And today, I found out that I bought cheap, worthless shoes. They're a week old and they're already starting to wear down.

But whatever, I'll get through it somehow.
  3. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-10-05 01:52
    Hiroi Sekai
    Really sorry about the late reply, got caught up in my hobby projects and then work^^

Job problems, huh? I know what that's like, but maybe not to your extent. I won't intrude if you don't want me to.

I just got off of work and am back to my projects^^ How are you today?
  4. Lord of Fire
    2010-10-04 02:11
    Lord of Fire
    Admirable, maybe. But more often than not, I have to put more work in it than I should be, especially when hardly anything goes the way I want it to go. If my superiors aren't fed up with me complaining about it by now, they will be once my contract is over. Still, I won't care a single bit, as they'll have brought it onto themselves with the way the company is going.

Anyway, enough about me, how about you? What's your day gonna be like?
  5. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-10-04 02:04
    Hiroi Sekai
    Yes, I will use one of K-ON's most overused jokes: "Please don't say you are "LAZY"!

Anyways, hard at work huh? That's always an admirable trait^^
  6. Lord of Fire
    2010-10-04 02:00
    Lord of Fire
    I just woke up, got work in a few hours. Need to finish some summer shows soon before I lose interest due to the new shows of this season, but am too lazy to do so.
  7. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-10-04 01:45
    Hiroi Sekai
    Ah, I see^^ Sorry for the late reply, I guess your last comment doesn't apply anymore. ^^

Anyways, how are you doing today?
  8. Lord of Fire
    2010-10-03 09:11
    Lord of Fire
    I'm doing better than yesterday at the very least. Saturdays is usually not my favorite day of the week.
  9. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-10-02 12:12
    Hiroi Sekai
    Thanks for accepting it^^

How are you doing today?
  10. Lord of Fire
    2010-10-02 12:10
    Lord of Fire
    Thanks for the invite.