AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Hiroi Sekai

Notices

Conversation Between Hiroi Sekai and WBoon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-10-02 12:02
    Hiroi Sekai
    Sorry about the late reply! *had fallen asleep*

Oh no, that's okay^^ I love seeing other people's works

I love the concept of your fanfic^^ It reminds me of the two sketches they did on the Bugs Bunny & Tweety Show, where both Daffy and Bugs go through an entire sketch where the artist has complete control XD

It was very interesting! I'll definitely be back to finish now^^
  2. WBoon
    2010-10-02 06:04
    WBoon
    Well, not that I want to advertise or anything, but here's the link. It initially started as an ordinary romance story between Mio and a guy. And Ritsu. Then, as time went on, another idea brewed in my head and it became something totally different altogether.

In short, fictional character, Akiyama Mio, learns that she is a person made-up, tries and handles the anxieties of being a fictitious character and have lots of trauma thrust onto her by her supposed 'God,' the writer of the story. I'm still in the phase where she hasn't found out the truth, yet, however. ^.^
  3. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-10-02 05:37
    Hiroi Sekai
    ^.^

You write too? I'm working on a personal novel, luckily I have a decent attention span^^
    I'd love to read your fanfic when you're done, what's it about?
  4. WBoon
    2010-10-02 05:36
    WBoon
    *needs to check on his usercp more often* >_<"

I'm doing... quite okay, I'd say, but my short attention span keeps getting in the way of my writing. -_-" After writing one paragraph or so for my fan fic, I feel like heading to the fridge again and take another sip out of my bottle of pepsi. xD
  5. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-10-02 03:41
    Hiroi Sekai
    No problem, thanks for accepting^^

How are you doing?^^
  6. WBoon
    2010-10-02 03:39
    WBoon
    Hiya! Thanks for the friend request! ^_^