AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Hiroi Sekai

Notices

Conversation Between Hiroi Sekai and Soverence
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 146
  1. Soverence
    2014-06-20 10:45
    Soverence
    Well good to hear that you are doing well at least, good luck on all of your finals! And I might jump on your website soon then to take a peek at it all.
  2. Hiroi Sekai
    2014-06-15 04:12
    Hiroi Sekai
    Heya, been busy as usual. Finals week coming up which means studying as well as finishing all final assignments.

I'd detail what I'm watching if I have more time, but for now I'd recommend just hopping on my website if you're curious, as I'll get to posting all of my thoughts on there.

Hope you're doing well, cheers. :3
  3. Soverence
    2014-06-10 14:37
    Soverence
    Hiya, how have you been? It has been awhile, watched anything interesting recently?
  4. Soverence
    2014-03-14 20:58
    Soverence
    Time flies quicker then you think it does it seems.

I don't honestly think I could watch that many series from a single season, I think the most I have ever watched from a currently airing season was seven. I really wanted to like Pupa, I thought that the manga was okay so I was hoping the anime might make it a good series, but then we got this. I usually only need one or two big series to get me excited for a season, I like high quality over good quantity I suppose.

If you are going back to watch older series, you should watch Shin Sekai Yori (which is recent but really overlooked) or Monster if you have not seen those series, both of them are really good.
  5. Hiroi Sekai
    2014-03-06 23:19
    Hiroi Sekai
    Yeah, six seemed so far away in the earlier days.

I usually need about 10 at the least to really get me involved. Otherwise, I'm just cracking down series I really have no interest in. Like Pupa this season. Man, is that awful or what. I just really want to feel that spark of excitement reading about the upcoming series again. At the moment, I'm thinking of using this season to cut away more of the new stuff and watch older stuff people like a lot that I missed.
  6. Soverence
    2014-03-06 22:39
    Soverence
    Yeah, I got three left myself but that isn't too bad, be done before I know it.

Yup yup! Next season has some okay shows, I mean the second season of Mushishi should be great, I really can't see how they mess that up after watching the OVA episode. I don't usually need more then one or two really good shows to carry me through a season. Maybe I will catch up on some of the other stuff from this season next season then. The irregular magical high school one should be okay as well, I am not expecting it to be great but it should be a decent watch for the season.
  7. Hiroi Sekai
    2014-03-06 19:07
    Hiroi Sekai
    Yeah, school and work just eats up most of my time. Only two quarters left though, so I'll get more time by the end of the year.

Thanks for reading, if those two are the only disagreements from that long list, that's not bad at all. I'd recommend picking up a few more series from this season because to be honest, next season looks rather dull. Not going to fully judge when it's still in the wings, but there's a TON of copy mecha, spinoffs, shorts and well...NEET series. They could be hidden gems, but reading the list just makes me uninspired by the lack of creativity.
  8. Soverence
    2014-03-05 22:20
    Soverence
    I would say the same, school has been giving us a lot of projects to work on so I have been pretty busy with those but I would rather be busy then doing nothing honestly.

Got some nice reviews there, I agreed with most of them other then Galio Donna and Henneko but still well written either way .

I def. agree with those two, but considering they are the only things i am actually watching from this season I guess its hard to compare. Your first impressions for this season seem to be about what I have been hearing for most of the series, some of them are def. going on my back log to watch.
  9. Hiroi Sekai
    2014-03-04 14:47
    Hiroi Sekai
    Pretty busy, but good thanks. How about yourself?

I've been watching a lot, despite having full time school and part time work. Here is a massive write-up I did for 2013 series, and this is the first impressions post for this season.

Of this season, my favourites are definitely Nagi no Asukara, Chuunibyou and Mikakunin de Shinkoukei.
  10. Soverence
    2014-03-03 23:50
    Soverence
    Hello there, how have you been? Been watching anything interesting from the past seasons?