AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > KBTKaiser

Notices

Conversation Between KBTKaiser and Chaos2Frozen
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-08-07 02:18
    Chaos2Frozen
    After getting a good look at Liu Bei and her sword, here's what I think the anime might do-

Kazutou is the one in the snow storm, and he somehow gets his hands on her sword and is trying to find her...

Something like that.
  2. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-07-30 10:59
    Chaos2Frozen
    "If it's a man's build, then there's a chance it's Kazutou watching things unfold supposedly."

You have no idea, how long I've waited for someone to say that

Two questions though, What do you mean by "what he imagined that world to be"? I know about the gaiden, but I didn't know there was this one

And I remember you said that Kazutou did learn Kendo before, but did he ever use a/the sword in the game?
  3. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-07-29 22:35
    Chaos2Frozen
    Hmm, I figured as much.

Did you notice something about the OP? During the chorus of the song where they introduce the other characters, we get-

- Everyone from Wei
    - Zhang Liao
    - Everyone from Shao
    - Zhou Yu, Sun Shang Xiang, Sun Quan
    - Dong Zhuo and Jia Xiu
    - Lu Bu

... And then a mysterious figure in a snowstorm. Looking carefully (with a bigger screen and quality) I could see the person carrying a sword. Now, my main suspects are Gan Ning and Gongsun Zan, because they didn't appear, hell I've even considered Liu Bei- But the problem is that non of them fit the shape of that person.

EDIT: Actually, now that I look closer, I think that's a man's build
  4. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-07-29 01:53
    Chaos2Frozen
    Yay, I got my com back

I want to ask a question about Koihime Musou's game; How many characters in it uses a sword? I'm asking this because I notice something from the OP (now, with a bigger screen ) ...
  5. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-07-12 04:13
    Chaos2Frozen
    Thanks for the info... Though I'm abit lost on who is who for some of them

Sigh, reading the anime thread, it annoys me that they automatically associate the guy as the weakest case in the cast >.>
  6. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-07-10 10:55
    Chaos2Frozen
    For the harem ending, do you have to like what, do all the girls or something () ?

In fact, how did he win over his enemies in the first place? I got a feeling the game time doesn't stretch that long And that's not to mention the other three girls that are already on his team... How do they fit in this orgy?
  7. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-07-09 23:59
    Chaos2Frozen
    I'm curious to know, what are the endings for Koihime Musou?

I roughly know that the ending for the three main female leads goes with him back to his world or something, but I don't know the details...

And seeing how the anime is that much different, and how I'm never going to understand the language anytime soon to play the game, I might as well ask someone would did play