AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kudryavka

Notices

Conversation Between Kudryavka and hyl
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Kudryavka
    2013-01-29 14:35
    Kudryavka
    If you're not gonna answer my original simple question, then please don't bother replying.
  2. hyl
    2013-01-29 09:57
    hyl
    I haven't bothered trying to report some of your pointless necro posts, but i will keep that in mind then if i start doing it.
  3. Kudryavka
    2013-01-29 08:55
    Kudryavka
    That doesn't really answer my question...

My point was that if I have something to say on a topic that happens to be outdated, then I have those two choices. I ask again since you're so sincere about my necroing, which should I choose? Which would you choose if you had this situation? The forum rules say necroing is bad, yet mods do it all the time when people make new threads that are related to older than dirt topics, by merging those threads and necroing them anyway.

And I understand about making pointless necroes. But your definition of "pointless" tends to be a whole lot higher than the mods' definition of "pointless", so please keep that in mind.
  4. hyl
    2013-01-29 08:28
    hyl
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post

And as I'm sure you understand, a necro was inevitable. Either I post here and necro, or I make a new thread (the smart thing to do) and a mod moves the thread here, so the thread gets necroed anyway and you blame me for necroing anyway. Only diff is that the latter way ends up with me getting an infraction.

Which should I choose?
    To answer that question (which was off topic in the ghibli thread), people could report you if those necro posting ended being pointless (which is not exactly the case here for your Ghibli question, seeing that it has some merit but the subject itself is rather overdone) in which you also will possibly get you infractions