AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Sugar_Prayer

Notices

Conversation Between Sugar_Prayer and HayashiTakara
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. Sugar_Prayer
    2009-11-09 20:44
    Sugar_Prayer
    That would be neat.

If you visit Anette when she's delivering mail to Melody, she says something about getting a letter from Mei, I'd also sort of like to see Mei come to visit her! ^^
  2. HayashiTakara
    2009-11-09 20:37
    HayashiTakara
    like with Selphy, It would've been cool if the knights from her kingdom came back looking for her and you have to protect her eventually leading to convincing the king to let her stay with you XD
  3. Sugar_Prayer
    2009-11-09 20:27
    Sugar_Prayer
    Yeah, I agree... There in't really much information given on any of the girls...
  4. HayashiTakara
    2009-11-09 20:11
    HayashiTakara
    lol I ish crafty

It's been bugging me for awhile, I just wish the side quests for the girls were more indepth, its the downfall of RF games. Relationships feel a little shallow.
  5. Sugar_Prayer
    2009-11-09 20:01
    Sugar_Prayer
    Thats actually a very good theory! Well done!

Now I'm starting to think the same....
  6. HayashiTakara
    2009-11-06 19:13
    HayashiTakara
    I always thought that Anette was like her cousin or something since they have the same physical appearance. Like her dad got an affair with an elf and left the country to persue his lover, and Anette was born from it. Which explains her short stature

Anette's Acorn necklace is an elven ornament too which is the cause of the monsters constantly attracted to her. The only explanation we got from the necklace is that her father gave it to her.
  7. Sugar_Prayer
    2009-11-06 17:23
    Sugar_Prayer
    Hmm... Maybe she is younger...

I always thought that Selphy was just influenced by some fantasy novel or something, after all, I'm influnced quite a bit by the anime i watch!
  8. HayashiTakara
    2009-10-31 22:20
    HayashiTakara
    I don't know if she's mature. She's just not active like the others. If anything I think she hides her childishness under her sullen personality XD

Btw, do you think that Anette and Selphy are related? They look like they could be, and when Selphy commented on how Anette seems familiar to her but doesn't know why kinda hinted something to me.
  9. Sugar_Prayer
    2009-10-31 21:41
    Sugar_Prayer
    I suppose, but Cinnamon seams pretty mature to be 18, I'd call her 20, but thats just my opnion!
  10. HayashiTakara
    2009-10-31 21:21
    HayashiTakara
    Well lets say her sister is 18... that'll make Candy 12, right? I think its the right age for the two. Although its possible that Candy is older than Marco.