AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and Flower
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 68
  1. Flower
    2014-07-10 01:11
    Flower
    Yeah... I remember your disappointment with that series. A pity.

Hmm. You are already watching Barakamon, which is a good SoL series as any, but I dunno about "moe art".

I still retain good expectations for Glasslip - though I generally dislike time travel elements in a story); but all we can do is wait and see. I guess we could neuroticly chew on our fingernails and try to rip our pocket handerchiefs apart with our teeth while weeping copious tears in frustrated anticipation too...but I remain doubtful if that would help any.
  2. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-07-10 01:04
    Pocari_Sweat
    Just watched the Hanayamata OP ... and yep definitely gave me cancer.

I'm still hoping Glasslip manages through cause I'm in DIRE NEED of a good slice of life/drama show with a moe art style that caters to me... Can't say I'm not worried with that underwhelming first episode.

FYI, Nagi no Asu Kara completely failed on me...
  3. Flower
    2014-07-10 00:57
    Flower
    Yes... yes it is. I am kinda picayune like that at times.

As for diabetes and Hanayamata I see you still having more training to do to embrace the universal moe moe kyun principle!

Or...umm...something like that.

Hmph.
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-07-10 00:22
    Pocari_Sweat
    That is a mighty large drop list you have there lol.
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-07-08 02:26
    Pocari_Sweat
    Aldnoah Zero and Tokyo Ghoul so far. Also really anticipating Zenkyou no Terror.

Good series include Gekkou Shojo, Barakmon, Space Dandy 2.

I'm sorry but Hayanamata looks like something that would give me cancer so I'm avoiding it. Looks like one of those Kirino Mosaic/Non-non biyori type shows that would give you diabetes .
  6. Flower
    2014-07-08 02:23
    Flower
    You already have a large list?

Have the Summer offerings been really clicking with you thus far? For me the Summer thus far has been "just okay"... Barakamon and Hanayamata have stood out the strongest, while Ao Haru Ride, Gekkou Shoujo and Sailor Moon Cystal have shown solid opening eps. There are a lot of iffy's so far too....

Now I am curious... which series really grabbed you?
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-07-08 02:11
    Pocari_Sweat
    No not really .

The list I have is already too large and I'll be dropping stuff by the 3 episode stage. I'm hoping Glasslip isn't one of those...
  8. Flower
    2014-07-08 02:07
    Flower
    Btw... I hope you were not taking that suggestion seriously.
  9. Flower
    2014-07-08 01:33
    Flower
    Btw, if you want to be blown away take a look at Hollywood Shounen.

It certainly... created an impression.

At the very least it may raise your appreciation for other series.
  10. Flower
    2014-04-10 00:25
    Flower
    Well, if you go to my profile page and click on the about me tab i have a list there of all the series i have watched thus far and where i rank them.

At the moment the only a rank is mushishi s2, and i have two b rank series in isshukan friends and soredemo no sekai. Soredemo was barely on my radar, so it is prolly my biggest surprise thus far.

Tomorrow a handful of series air that i was curious to try out - including Nanana's treasure, Ping Pong, Atalier escha &logy and Gochuumon. Down the road i am kinda curious about mekaku and m3.

Other than that? There were really only three series I was really looking fwd to before the season began - Mushishi s2, Isshukan (which both delivered), and Gochuumon. If unfamiliar with Gochuumon wa Usagi Desuka it is kinda of the same clan as Kiniro Mosaic - a series I really enjoyed.

Atalier Escha & Logy was the biggest wildcard for me before the season began - the one I thought would be the biggest darkhorse ots, but atm it has not been picked up for simulcast by anyone. Well, we will see.That is all that comes to mind - the about me tab listing coukd prolly tell you more. ^^