AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and Flower
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 342
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-02-05 07:01
    Pocari_Sweat
    I don't know how I'm supposed to respond to your post
  2. Flower
    2015-02-04 08:32
    Flower
    TL;DR…
    tags used for space concerns
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-02-04 06:16
    Pocari_Sweat
    In regards to your convo with Guardian Enzo, I consider Minami-ke to be the primordial CGBC series. Or Azumanga Daoih though I didn't like the latter as much as some people did.
  4. Flower
    2015-02-03 06:38
    Flower
    Hmm ... I'd be interested to see that too to be honest! That would be ... something.

And speaking of things I'd be interested to see, your profile series you are following is still in the Fall 2014 season. Still mulling over what to commit to? This is kinda fresh in my mind since I finally nailed down my early season rankings and the like this evening, you see....

One good thing about a slow season is that it gives you time to catch up on other series, I guess. And slice away at your backlog.
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-02-03 06:32
    Pocari_Sweat
    Some horn instrument! Well point is theres a moe girl playing that isnt a PAW character or a Takagaki Ayahi or Saori Hayami character. Hence not interested.

Or Choucho. Choucho playing tuba. I wanna see that.
  6. Flower
    2015-02-03 06:30
    Flower
    Umm ... that's a tuba. -_-

Moe tuba is not your thing, I see....

Hmph!

7. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-02-03 06:15
    Pocari_Sweat
    Flower you disappoint me. Theres two things in the world that can cheer me up and you had to get a random moe girl with a trumpet and expect me to cheer up. Bah!
  8. Flower
    2015-02-03 05:53
    Flower
    Ahhh ... okay, I see. Hmm. Well, in that case I guess it is just a matter of preference. I think Shirobako is very good, but Akatsuki is great.

And btw ... this is for you to cheer you up in those sad and depressed times when you feel no one understands you.

Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-02-03 05:49
    Pocari_Sweat
    Where did I say Akatsuki was bad? It's good. Stop putting words in my mouth potplant!

Just said it wasn't as good as Shirobako .
  10. Flower
    2015-02-03 05:36
    Flower
    You do not like Akatsuki no Yona?

Actually I am kinda surprised by that ... ah well ... your loss.

Fiend.