AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and FlavoryFantasy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 279
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-11-24 07:40
    I'm on skype. Get on so I can verbally harass ya... with ma keyboard.
  2. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-11-23 12:57
    Oh no she just linked 2 Fhana albums... the Outside of Melancholy & New World Line albums.

Pocari you are an idiot. There are like 3 or more ways you could've gotten this already...
    1. bug Kona or Triple on AIM or skype for it, I'm pretty sure you would have them on the former so could've done that later feg.

Though good. With Terrestrial Dream being busy in Japan, I needed someone else to insult. Well, specifically a Korean. You are bonus for also being Australian. To think I get to insult both at once....Plus you are an Okada obsessed guy. Another thing to insult you for. Ah. How fun this will be...

also wtf man why didn't you edit some of your earlier messages intojust one instead of 2 in a row? Lazy Australian!
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-11-23 08:19
    Well anime/japan side of things. I classify them differently from "normal" stuff.

But yeh fhana edges out Goose House album and Choucho's album released this year by a hair. Choucho is still my waifu favorite though.

Is this the other song Kona has been linking? Otherwise its the Gingitsune OP or the Uchoten Kazoku ED (which are also on this album).
  4. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-11-23 08:17
    Ohhh. That album. I had ddl'd that a while back (read: 1+ month ago), because of Kona bugging/linking to it on skype. Still need to listen to more than....the two songs? I have. Lots of music to listen to recently actually. I'm ashamed I haven't heard them all yet.

Though wow, your favorite eh? Interesting...
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-11-23 08:11
    Instead I'll spam you with my favorite album from this year! And it's title song.
  6. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-11-23 08:08
    Hahaha yes, Sana has a wonderful voice... Nice taste.

The first one, 金曜日のおはよう is definitely a personal favorite of mine from Honeyworks x Sana.
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-11-23 08:02
    This one and this one are some others I like from Sana x Honeyworks.

EDIT: Fixed the links.
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-11-23 07:57
    I like the Sana covers the best. Her voice reminds me of Nagi Yanagi during her supercell days a bit.
  9. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-11-23 07:55
    I was going to say....when the hell did I post something like that.... Then I remembered after a few mins. though I first thought about the Honeyworks x Love Live MMD for Konakaga not Saintess

That is...understandable, but how nice! I share a bit of a weakspot for Honeyworks stuff. It is very....pleasing.
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-11-23 06:00
    That MMD Honeyworks x Kantai Collection you posted ... -It's not like I have been listening to them or anything...

(Hint: I have a weak spot for shojo manga style so I'm very much familiar with them... since their PVs are all in the background of shojo manga style doujins)