AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and Kimidori
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. Kimidori
    2013-07-22 05:33
    Kimidori
    holy shiet how can you change from a cute avatar to such a "rough" one?
  2. Kimidori
    2013-07-01 10:57
    Kimidori
    DO NOT DOWNLOAD SEA CLIENT, PLAYERS IN SEA ARE THE WORST OF ALL SERVER.

really don't, players in sea server have the worst skill, and they don't even speak english, I played 400 battles in sea server and uninstalled the client.

and believe me, Australia got better ping in US server than SEA server, many of my Australian friend in the game said so, here the link to download the US client, uninstall the SEA client pls.
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-07-01 09:54
    Pocari_Sweat
    Hey, downloaded World of Tanks... however it automatically downloaded the SEA/Oceania client (I live in Australia) and I believe you got the US client so I won't be able to play with you
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-06-29 22:11
    Pocari_Sweat
    Sorry, haven't had a chance to download the game yet. Will get on it within the next few days.
  5. Kimidori
    2013-06-29 11:10
    Kimidori
    hey, have you made a World of Tanks account? if you didn't, there are some invite code that you can enter when making an account that will give you some gift.

LFGPACK1
    500g, T2 Light Tank, 1 day premium, 50k credits

LFGPACK2
    Locust, 7 days premium

when register, click the marked place in this pic to enter one of those invite code.
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-06-25 19:16
    Pocari_Sweat
    I'll try to get it downloaded and working by the end of the week, a little busy till the end of the week
  7. Kimidori
    2013-06-24 08:05
    Kimidori
    actually I still follow this season anime but I'm only post when I feel like I need to.

and yes, World of Tanks is a fantastic game, if you have watched Girls und Panzer you should try it out, be warned though, it really addicting and hard to pull out of it once you started playing.

if you start playing it I will glad to mentor you to be a good tanker early on, cause everyone will look down on you if you can't pull at least 50% win rate in the game.
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-06-24 07:09
    Pocari_Sweat
    That's a lot of World of Tanks you are playing there (based on your recent posts) .
    Good game?
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-01-10 06:43
    Pocari_Sweat
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
    just completed this, was supporting Hiromi from start to end . hated Noe.
    Hahaha. Be thankful it isn't 2008 . Should have seen the carnage on various anime sites (*cough MAL*) and blogs ripping the anime a new one cause of how it ended (and who won). Fyi, I don't hate Noe, I actually quite like her, it's just that I fell for Hiromi's character based on her backstory and her character design (she's reasonably close to my "ideal woman" ) I liked all of TT"s characters minus Aiko, who I thought was pointless. Even then I didn't hate her.
  10. Kimidori
    2013-01-10 05:41
    Kimidori
    somehow, I really liked the transition from comedy to romance/melodrama of Chuunibyou, maybe it the effect of a straight marathon through 12 episodes without break.

it sad to see that this season doesn't seem to have anything exceptional, original or really interesting like the last 2 season, though I have yet to watch all first ep of anime airing this season yet , praying that Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru and
    Yama no Susume will be good since about to watch them, though look at the Synopsis I won't get my hope up to much.

seem like today is filled with disappointment to me since I just found out that HanaIroha movie just a side story instead of a sequel...

on an unrelated note, have you read my comment at "true tears (old generic discussion thread)"

have you watched Girls und Panzer too?, I'm sure you will like it

and please, don't remind me of Fate/Zero again, I swear that it the final Gen anime I watch (though I may still watch Madoka 3rd Movie), left me depressed for days