AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and Pellissier
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 79
  1. Pellissier
    2016-01-22 08:05
    Pellissier
    I too guess HanaKana would gather votes for sheer popularity, so it's difficult to add that category. I'd be happy enough for a "best newcomers" but that is far too specific for people no much into seiyuu. Very few would know the likes of Ozawa Ari or Takahashi Rie.

Haruchika seems to have more potential than Phantom World, but it doesn't use it. PW is certainly better for the eyes. I'd rather have them rest than produce these tasteless works, although I understand it's good training ground for young animators and staff.
  2. Pocari_Sweat
    2016-01-22 07:49
    Pocari_Sweat
    From what I hear from the organisers, they are worried that if there was a seiyuu category, then HanaKana would win every year.

Erased is definitely the anime of the season, agreed with that. Also agree that both Kyoani and PA Works blow this season. Haruchika makes me yawn whilst Phantom World makes me facepalm. You be the judge of which one is worse . But hey it's filler works for both studios this season as we get Hibike s2 + Koe no Katachi from Kyoani later in the year and Kuromukuro from PA works later in the year .
  3. Pellissier
    2016-01-22 07:42
    Pellissier
    Yeah, just busy, but I do watch anime as before.

I didn't nominate but not because I forgot, rather because the process is long and usually my choices never make it to the final voting, plus again no seiyuu award so I decided to just vote in the final phase.

Before you ask, anime of the season is Boku dake ga Inai Machi. I also like Nijiiro Days, too bad they're half-episodes. Kinda disappointed by KyoAni's Phantom World and PA Works' Haruchika. Still have to start watching sequels though (in my case, Ansatsu Kyoshitsu, Gate and Shirayuki-hime) since I've been focusing on new titles.
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2016-01-22 04:55
    Pocari_Sweat
    Oh wow you're alive! You just reminded me I need to vote in the AS awards. I forgot to nominate this year OTL
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2016-01-04 19:49
    Pocari_Sweat
    Happy belated new year.
  6. Pellissier
    2015-10-21 07:34
    Pellissier
    I watched half episode of both Comet Lucifer and Concrete Revolutio but dropped them both. Either not my cup of tea, or didn't like the designs (Concrete) or just plain boring.

Considering Heavy Object but seeing the low ratings and the fact that it gives me Guilty Crown / Aldnoah Zero vibes, it doesn't seem right up my alley.
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-10-21 03:04
    Pocari_Sweat
    I don't have even any **** + atm . Comet lucifer and one punch man are the best two for me but I'm not finding either amazing. They are *** for now. I'm not even gonna bother listing mentioning guilty pleasures
  8. Pellissier
    2015-10-21 02:33
    Pellissier
    I'm not bored, just a bit disappointed. Among the ones I'm watching, the better picks are sequels.

Subete and Sakurako (especially the former) may become extremely interesting, but I can't overlook a general lack in quality this season.
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-10-21 01:05
    Pocari_Sweat
    Hi Pelli.

Looks like I'm not the only person bored of the current season. When's winter coming?
  10. Pellissier
    2015-04-16 07:37
    Pellissier
    So far I'd say that Baby Steps 2 should go there (since it was there in first season), and Oregairu 2 too for the same reason. For the non sequels, at the moment I only see potential five stars in Ore Monogatari and Hibike! Euphonium.