AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and Pellissier
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 52
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-21 07:44
    Pocari_Sweat
    Omg Shigatsu episode 2. I'm in love. Anime of the year inc.
  2. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-13 07:54
    Pocari_Sweat
    Yeh Kanae Itou can be a good VA. I liked her a lot as Ohana and she was decent as Saten and Sena too. Though Haganai as an anime was not very good...

Probably better if I ask Haak regarding her, since he fanboys over her
  3. Pellissier
    2014-10-13 07:36
    Pellissier
    Yeah I saw the first episode when it aired and honestly it looked like the kind of show that doesn't sit well with me. Plus I'm tired of having Sakurai Takahiro voicing those kinds of protagonists, sure he's perfect for the role, but since these characters are all alike, at least switch the voice.

Will watch episode 2 to see how low it goes. It's main salvation so far is Itou Kanae, who's nearly (undeservedly) disappeared from the scenes.
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-13 06:11
    Pocari_Sweat
    As a fellow shojo comrade, I strongly WARN against Wolf Girl and Black Prince... this is the kind of shojo trash that gives the demographic a bad name ...
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-11 10:04
    Pocari_Sweat
    I was very worried!

As for Nagi no Asu Kara, well I'm aware that it is a well loved show by many so ignore my ramblings on it .

Aside from the comic violence which people have already noted (but it didn't bother me that much), it was pretty much perfect. And anything that reminds me of the greatness that is Nodame Cantabile is a huge plus in my books!
  6. Pellissier
    2014-10-11 01:12
    Pellissier
    About Glasslip being the worst PA Works series, I think it's a battle with Red Data Girl.

I wasn't so pessimistic about Shirobako, PA usually doesn't fail twice in a row (I consider NagiAsu a very good show). At the same time, I want to see some other episodes to be sure what it's made of.

Shigatsu was also one of my predictions for best series of the season, it was quite the easy pick. Now that I've seen the first episode, I can just confirm. It wasn't perfect but it's certainly on the right track.
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-10 07:56
    Pocari_Sweat
    I'm sooooooo glad PAW is back on track. I was worried about Shirobako ending up as some cute girls doing cute things show and although it had its share of moe, it definitely wasn't the selling point.
    Now I can rest in peace .

Btw, Your Lie in April is the anime of the season. I'm calling it.
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-02 21:37
    Pocari_Sweat
    So Glasslip ended, and no joke that was the worst PA Works series I've ever seen...

I mean if historically Pellissier would adopt a PAW related avatar and/or sig after one of their "trademark" series, but doesn't do one for Glasslip, you know it's bad!
  9. Pellissier
    2014-09-09 06:21
    Pellissier
    Thank you very much. I'm generically fine with seinen too.

This season has been pretty good, with Ao Haru Ride, SAO2 and Aldnoah on top. Just behind Nozaki-kun is an excellent comedy and Hanayamata another wonderful piece. Barakamon and Akame ga Kill are also worth a mention.

Without forgetting the two great sports series from the previous season, Baby Steps and (especially) Haikyuu.
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-09-09 01:50
    Pocari_Sweat
    Happy birthday Pellissier. May lots of good shojo material bear fortune upon in the years to come .