AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and Pellissier
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 42
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-02-19 02:14
    Pocari_Sweat
    Erm, I'm pretty sure you had a Yuina signature and a Ohana avatar though I might be wrong about the avatar.
  2. Pellissier
    2014-02-19 02:12
    Pellissier
    Chisaki has been a favourite of mine since when NagiAsu started, this was long overdue.

By the way, do you remember which character I was using before Konatsu? (because honestly i don't)
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-02-19 02:06
    Pocari_Sweat
    Oh you finally changed your avatar/sig.

I think that makes it 3 PA Works based avatar/sigs in a row now.
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-01-30 06:22
    Pocari_Sweat
    Yeh the sisters' arc for Railgun S2 was fantastic. Was a different beast to the other Index/Railgun seasons. As for Chihayafuru I'm ashamed to admit I never watched S2 .
  5. Pellissier
    2014-01-30 06:19
    Pellissier
    I really appreciated Shin Sekai Yori and it was among my favourites of the year, but it took some votes from me that I wouldn't have given if I had the chance. To me SSY was the best fantasy and best mistery. In the other categories where I voted it (including best storyline, which I would have awarded to Railgun S for the fantastic Sisters' Arc, and best tv series since as I stated that was Chihayafuru 2 in my book) I didn't consider it the best option.
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-01-30 06:10
    Pocari_Sweat
    Yeh I had to make some tough choices too. Particularly at the fact I had to restrain myself from voting Shin Sekai Yori for everything since that was my clear favourite TV series of 2013 .
  7. Pellissier
    2014-01-30 06:06
    Pellissier
    I had to make a lot of compromises for those votes. For example, in the action category my pick was Shingeki no Kyojin, but since there was no Railgun (on my top 3 of the year) in sci-fi I voted it there. Similarly, I had to vote for Sakurasou in romance otherwise it wouldn't have had any votes from me. Drama was taken by Chihayafuru (my overall favourite series of 2013) since it was the only category where it could be voted.
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-01-30 05:47
    Pocari_Sweat
    Ah ok. Thought you may not seen it since you voted Sakurasou for the romance slot. Not that I mind since that's also a great show too which I nominated for a few categories.
  9. Pellissier
    2014-01-30 04:28
    Pellissier
    Yup, the whole series. I also nominated it for best romance and best OST, and then voted it for best OST.
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-01-30 03:56
    Pocari_Sweat
    Hey Pelly, did you ever watch White Album 2?