AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and Guardian Enzo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 248
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-08-27 00:25
    Pocari_Sweat
    Some good news. The first volume of Mushishi has sold 4k, which although not a hit, is far from a disaster. Anime isn't as dead as we thought it would be!

Isshukan Friends also did decently selling 5k. Though I wasn't a particular fan of that series, it's definitely better than the majority of stuff that sold more than it.
  2. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-08-20 19:12
    Pocari_Sweat
    Having a look at the Summer Impression thread, I'm finding it humorous that a lot of people are saying they are 'not watching much this season' or this season sucks and it's the weakest of this year, when imo the two previous seasons (well more Winter much more so) were donkey balls and this season being actually watchable
  3. Guardian Enzo
    2014-08-18 18:12
    Guardian Enzo
    It's just the direction the industry's headed. Would have have thought Mizushima would do this any more than PAW? The thematic spectrum is getting narrower and narrower and risk more and more avoided.
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-08-18 10:50
    Pocari_Sweat
    I am seriously really mega butthurt that PAW would stoop this low. This is atrocious. This seriously makes them no less better than Kyoani at this stage.
  5. Guardian Enzo
    2014-08-18 09:15
    Guardian Enzo
    I have no interest in that one.
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-08-18 08:28
    Pocari_Sweat
    Holy moly that Shirobako PV is depressing. That is by far the most moeblob inducing PV I've seen by them. I mean sure they are ditching their "whimsical sea-side village teen romance drama" theme, but they are going for something even worse here - something straight out some B-grade JC Staff or Kyoani series. I'm not even gonna try this one tbh unless others actually say its good.
  7. Guardian Enzo
    2014-08-11 01:32
    Guardian Enzo
    I'll be passing mostly because it looks inane and I'm pretty much automatically out on Shinbou at this point. But it is an adaptation, so I wouldn't expect the full-on Okada experience.
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-08-10 20:47
    Pocari_Sweat
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...i-anime/.77471

Okada + Shinbo + Shaft.

I think this might be the most obnoxious pairing ever. Even more than Okada + Kawamori. Avoiding this one like the bubonic plague.
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-08-10 19:36
    Pocari_Sweat
    Your posts on Kuroshitsuji s3 is reminding me of the latest Rozen maiden season.
  10. Guardian Enzo
    2014-07-28 05:10
    Guardian Enzo
    Well, I did say the latest episode gave me reason to hope that might not be happening.