AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and Guardian Enzo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 301
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2016-02-05 11:51
    Pocari_Sweat
    Akatsuki no Yona did give it a run for its money though (that came in 2nd, barely edging out OPM). Also, on the bigger anime sites, Shirobako didn't even rank top 5 (it's more popular amongst blog based websites). One Punch Man was the clear winner in terms of mainstream appeal in 2015.
  2. Guardian Enzo
    2016-02-05 11:45
    Guardian Enzo
    Only comparing the strategy, not the content.

Well, I assume it was Shirohbako then. That's what I would have expected anyway.
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2016-02-05 11:41
    Pocari_Sweat
    Did you just compare Shirobako with Trump. Cmon dude that's going too far!

Btw I did a count and I'll let you on a spoiler. OPM didn't win best TV
  4. Guardian Enzo
    2016-02-05 11:23
    Guardian Enzo
    Anyway, I'm gonna be shocked if OPM didn't win anyway based on my lazy-ass vote counting...
  5. Guardian Enzo
    2016-02-05 11:22
    Guardian Enzo
    Look, if I were a Republican (I'm not) I would vote for Rubio even if he wasn't my first choice, because I'd want the party to not drive off a cliff with Trump or Cruz. It's just common sense, y'know?

Also, Yona was my #2 show of the year so it's not that big of a stretch!
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2016-02-05 05:46
    Pocari_Sweat
    Oi. Stop trying to make shirobako not win with your strategic voting because i know you liked death parade better!
  7. Guardian Enzo
    2016-01-14 20:17
    Guardian Enzo
    It's fine. I pretty much ignore those anyway.
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2016-01-14 18:53
    Pocari_Sweat
    Btw the comments posted on your mal profile are so hilarious. Typical MALtard quality. I loved the comments that tell you ned to watch more anime and that naruto and death note need to be in your top 10/20.
  9. Guardian Enzo
    2016-01-14 01:23
    Guardian Enzo
    TBH I was a little surprised, too. Full credit to them, I say.
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2016-01-14 00:42
    Pocari_Sweat
    That last picture made me choke on my coffee.

But wtf how did MAL even let you approve that article . Thank god comments are disabled because I can already imagine the pitchforks. Ill have more to say but for now I dont disagree. In fact I had to "adjust" and somewhat change my tastes and be less critical over the years so that i still enjoy the medium. You've seen it yourself where ive been "moe fagging" more than i should be.