AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and Guardian Enzo
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 230
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-06-29 23:11
    Pocari_Sweat
    Meh, I just created a blank wordpress account with my usual username.
  2. Guardian Enzo
    2013-06-29 23:05
    Guardian Enzo
    I don't think it's anything in my control. It's most likely a blogger issue.
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-06-29 22:47
    Pocari_Sweat
    Btw this error keeps coming up on your blog:

"Your OpenID credentials could not be verified."
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-06-29 22:27
    Pocari_Sweat
    Okada whilst writing the drag scenes:

http://randomc.net/image/Ore%20no%20...pshot%2002.jpg

It's at a point where you know it's coming and it's all determined on how ready and lubed up your asshole is to take it. And yes Okada would think of a dirty metaphor like that too!
  5. Guardian Enzo
    2013-06-29 22:19
    Guardian Enzo
    Those boys are practically girls anyway, so Okada must really be salivating.
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-06-29 22:16
    Pocari_Sweat
    Haha, the Nagi no Asu Kara thread gave me lots of chuckles. Your comment of Buriki designing the male characters when they're in drag was gold for example. .
  7. Guardian Enzo
    2013-06-26 05:48
    Guardian Enzo
    Sorry about that - I have no idea why that seems to happen sometimes. As for Oreimo, I'm only hanging on now because I don't want to quit when the damn thing is almost over anyway.
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-06-26 05:16
    Pocari_Sweat
    So I wasn't gonna watch it, but all the talk and rage about made me so, and now I'm up to date with Oreimo S2. Now I thought I would get a good laugh out of it (laughing at) and how bad it would be, but instead I ended up raging at how terrible it was. Wtf happened to this franchise. Why did it suddenly turn into a dating sim. Seriously, Kirino or Ayase is the least of the problems here, it's Kyousuke he's single handled become by far the worse character of the series and makes Okada males look manly. How pathetic can you get seriously?

Anyways, I've been having trouble posting on your blog for past few months now. Appears I can only post if I use my wordpress handle (acejem) but I don't blog anymore so :/
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-06-23 10:04
    Pocari_Sweat
    Man, I dunno why I put Minami-ke Tadaima on hold. I'm finishing it off now and holy hell does it blow the majority of moe comedy shows out of the water. This is just as good as the first season so far. I've been hearing jokes about how tadaima is the real 2nd season .

Also, why you bothering suffering with Oreimo S2 . Give it up bro . To be blunt, this spring season is literally the worst spring season in my entire anime life. Not even 2009 or 2010 was this bad. Gargantia is falling apart, I was never really interested in Attack on Titan in the first place, and although Hataraku was decent... I did think it fell short of being excellent due to nonsensical tryhard serious plot it introduced instead of just being balls out hilarious like it was initially. RDG... well you already know my opinion on that.

REALLY hoping Summer is better. I'm putting my bets on Uchouten Kazoku or Silver Spoon being my hit of the season. PA Works finally getting a f***ing different character design art for once (doesn't look like a HSI/Tari Tari/RDG clone) and I loved the zany, whacky, quirky vibe I got from the PV much like Tatami Galaxy. Silver spoon... well it's noitamina and it's by the FMA mangaka and it's a series that's selling like hotcakes.
  10. Guardian Enzo
    2013-06-09 02:55
    Guardian Enzo
    Of course PA Works can't do what Shinkai does, in practical terms if nothing else. But I think they share a sensibility.

It's too bad about RDG - I really like it, but I guess if it didn't grab you by episode 7 it likely never will.