AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and Guardian Enzo
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 301
  1. Guardian Enzo
  2. Guardian Enzo
    2016-01-05 02:09
    Guardian Enzo
    It's a soul-crushing disappointment, but more than that, just utterly inexplicable. How could any material be more ill-suited to the Shaft treatment? It's hard to imagine anyone on the production committee being that misguided, or Chika going along with it.
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2016-01-05 02:04
    Pocari_Sweat
    Looks like you win.

Sangatsu no lion will not be 2016 aoty material.

Fuck shaft x shinbo.
  4. Guardian Enzo
    2015-12-10 02:16
    Guardian Enzo
    He could always drop it. For my money, it's almost always better to cut the cord.
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-12-09 09:21
    Pocari_Sweat
    Just listened to the RC podcast. Lol @ Stilts having to suffer through Comet Lucifer
  6. Guardian Enzo
    2015-12-03 21:13
    Guardian Enzo
    Well, thanks - awfully nice of you to say. TBH I have considered vlogging - I think it would generate more income. But writing is what I do, so...

I can't believe I left off Kare Kano! Ugh - what an oversight...
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-12-03 18:07
    Pocari_Sweat
    Just like to say, although I haven't read every one of your blog posts (largely because I don't seem to watch/follow half the shows you seem to blog) thank you for continuing for maintaining a great blog. Bloggers seem to phasing out these days in favour of more "podcast" style or "video" reviews, but I guess I'm more old fashioned and prefer the good ol' text on screen (and hardback if I'm reading a book).

Great "Top Romance anime" post btw. Of course since it's an opinon piece I do have differing opinions (e.g. Mashifony being in there, WA2 being placed so low, omission of Kare Kano and Spice & Wolf), but subjectivity is what top lists are about.

BTW eblogger or WordPress (which is what my account on your blog is linked to despite me not using the site at all other other than that) must hate me because once again I am having trouble posting which I'd why I am posting here.

I also sent you a PM in regards to something else...
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-09-27 05:39
    Pocari_Sweat
    About your comment regarding Rewrite about Tanaka Romeo in regards to Key series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c4vI-pEdQs

I wouldn't have any expectations if I was you.

Look what happened to Maruto after White Album 2...
  9. Guardian Enzo
    2015-09-19 02:51
    Guardian Enzo
    It should certainly be pretty hard to screw up!
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-09-19 02:16
    Pocari_Sweat
    Can't express how much I'm ecstatic over the March Comes in Like a Lion anime adaptation. Considering Honey and Clover is my favourite anime of all time, I have the highest expectation of this series.