AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and Guardian Enzo
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 276
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-01-23 09:51
    Pocari_Sweat
    Man, watching Rolling Girls just made realise how much I miss Gainax in thier heydays. I actually think the series is decent (it's way better than Kill La Kill which btw I did not like at all) but it's definitely lacking compared to its ancestors.
  2. Guardian Enzo
    2014-10-28 08:21
    Guardian Enzo
    It was basically spilled last week. But I'm not sure it's the #2 giant of shounen manga, though.
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-28 07:31
    Pocari_Sweat
    The giants of all shonen manga (other than One Piece) just got an announcement for an anime adaption. Can't say I didn't see it coming at some point though
  4. Guardian Enzo
    2014-10-15 09:56
    Guardian Enzo
    I'm not ready for "suck" just yet. But I was hoping Hisaya would stick with his usual level of moe, which was amped for 2006 but would be pretty mainstream today.
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-15 07:49
    Pocari_Sweat
    Told ya! Told ya that Sora no Method would suck!
  6. Guardian Enzo
    2014-10-10 10:10
    Guardian Enzo
    It was good. The comedy was flat for me, and it kind of broke the spell of the episode. But while I thought Kiseijuu was better, this was certainly right up there.
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-10 07:58
    Pocari_Sweat
    Take that comment with a grain of salt btw, I've been itching for a good drama series this year since last year's White Album 2 and I got it.
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-10 04:55
    Pocari_Sweat
    Your Lie in April = AOTY INC.
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-08-27 00:25
    Pocari_Sweat
    Some good news. The first volume of Mushishi has sold 4k, which although not a hit, is far from a disaster. Anime isn't as dead as we thought it would be!

Isshukan Friends also did decently selling 5k. Though I wasn't a particular fan of that series, it's definitely better than the majority of stuff that sold more than it.
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-08-20 19:12
    Pocari_Sweat
    Having a look at the Summer Impression thread, I'm finding it humorous that a lot of people are saying they are 'not watching much this season' or this season sucks and it's the weakest of this year, when imo the two previous seasons (well more Winter much more so) were donkey balls and this season being actually watchable