AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and 0utf0xZer0
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 539
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-10-01 08:40

I've been reviewing what I seen this year and more than half of it is shallow stuff that I watch to either fag over a certain character/VA or forthelulz...
  2. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-09-25 21:02
    I just realised something scary. If I compare the last year and a half (so from fall 2013 or winter 2014 to now) kyoani has a better record than paw for me. This is... unacceptable
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-09-25 09:08
    Ok I did finally see it (just couldnt' see it from my phone) and you know... considering I am very familiar with sappy melodramatic K-dramas this doesn't surprise me at all. East Asia loves their sappy melodrama TV shows much like Japanese otakus love their nakige Key animes.

Oh snap, I just insulted two groups of people!

Back to being serious, I can see this being possibly popular amongst the general crowd, but ffs Japan REALLY needs to actually get proper actors being their live-action actors are always f***ing terrible to the point its always intentionally funny. It's impossible to take their TV seriously because of it.
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-09-24 21:20
    Can't view it from my region for some reason. Is this the anohana live action?
  5. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-09-24 12:37
    Are you laughing or crying right now?

In all seriousness, I didn't realize this was a thing and the episode length is the only thing holding me back from suggesting we see how far in we can get for the lulz.
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-09-16 22:16
    Omg you're still alive!
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-07-23 02:10
    So mamiko noto is voicing a hooker in gangsta this season. Have to say seeing tomoe/benten voicing such a character made me laugh out loud.
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-06-17 20:34

I had a good chuckle over this post of yours. Almost seemed like you have a thing against edgy pretentious twats who think they are special because they watch "2deep4u" shows XD.
  9. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-06-09 18:30
    It's going to be an adaptation of the upcoming sequel on PS3/PS4/PSV, which Leaf announced in 2011 then didn't talk about for like four years. If the translation of one scan I saw is correct, they claim it's the second of three acts that they originally had planned. Most of the characters seem to be new but Karura, Benawi and Karou have profiles on the game's character page so perhaps others will show up as well - I'd definitely be up for seeing more Eruruu, she's one of the characters who made me the fan I am today.

Was very Bakemonogatari-esque at times.
    Pretty much every time I hear someone say something is like Bakemonogatari I don't get the comparison.

I did get around to seeing Aki no Kanade and the production itself impressed me but it didn't really get me interested in the characters the way PA Works does, something that perhaps results from the half hour format.

And I am being entirely serious about Asatte no Houkou being that good.
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-06-09 03:39
    Just saw an announcement for another utawarerumono anime 2 cours. Wtf.