AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and 0utf0xZer0
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 160 of 415
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-10-29 04:59
    Pocari_Sweat
    I watched about 1/3 of Ore Shura. Mazusu is lulz but I got bored as the other girls started coming in. And as usual the osanajimi character was annoying as fuck.
  2. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-10-29 04:18
    Pocari_Sweat
    I never thought of the last three as a moe comedy . Particularly not Ano Natsu, that was a melodrama if I ever saw one, though it did start off romcomish.

You know, and I'm not even kidding, but I think the one prior to Minami-ke Tadaima that I finished was actually Chuunibyou :/. Kyoani must have done something right :/
  3. 0utf0xZer0
    2013-10-28 22:53
    0utf0xZer0
    Man, this hasn't been a great year for me actually finishing moe comedies (there's a lot I watched half way), let along ones I could recommend to you given what I think I know of your tastes in moe comedy - ie. some sort of mixture of Minami-Ke/Natsuiro Kiseki/Ano Natsu de Matteru/Kure-nai.

Hmmm... I keep wondering if you'd find some decent "lulz" in Kotoura-san (due to the excessive melodrama) or OreShura (due to the fact some of the girls' antics are actually kind of mean spirited). Hataraku Maou-Sama and Love Lab also seem to have gotten above average receptions.

Come to think of it... Seitokai Yakuindomo (not to be confused with Ichizon) counts as current because they keep putting out a couple OVAs a year, right? I'd honestly be interested in your reaction to a few episodes of that.

Still haven't formed a strong impression yet on Kyousogiga myself.
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-10-28 04:37
    Pocari_Sweat
    So my favourite of the season suddenly swapped. Kyousogiga. I think the anime industry is mad in that after the absolutely bombed Uchoten Kazoku they produced brilliant hidden gem in this. The hilarious thing is the main female char is voiced by Kugrie and she's bloody amazing in it.
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-10-26 19:27
    Pocari_Sweat
    You know, it's been 7 months since I saw a good "moe" comedy series, the last one being Minami Ke Tadaima... I kinda need one (thats recently aired)
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-10-25 08:09
    Pocari_Sweat
    Ok. The last episode of Golden Time really made me dislike Koko.

Looks like Linda is the "best girl" now :3. But why couldn't she damn have long hair! I hate short hair ffs! Swap hair styles with Chinami plz.
  7. 0utf0xZer0
    2013-10-23 17:14
    0utf0xZer0
    Exactly... the voice and her friend addressing her give it away if you listen closely, but since the current subs don't sub background conversations, I figure a lot of people are going to miss it.
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-10-23 17:08
    Pocari_Sweat
    You mean Tomoe?
  9. 0utf0xZer0
    2013-10-23 16:44
    0utf0xZer0
    Take a look at the schoolgirl on the left.
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-10-23 16:12
    Pocari_Sweat
    I still don't get it.