AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and 0utf0xZer0
Showing Visitor Messages 161 to 170 of 453
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-11-10 05:28
    Pocari_Sweat
    I don't know if you've still been following White Album 2, but I'm at a point where I am totally infatuated with the series and if it keeps up it's going to make up my all time favourite list. I think I've been deprived of good romances on the TV side of things for too long
  2. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-11-06 04:04
    Pocari_Sweat
    Ok scratch what I said about Noucome. Bad drama is coming by the dozen now and the missions seem like it's a TWGOK ripoff. Dropped.

WTB good moe anime plz ffs.

EDIT: Fuck it, I'm rewatching Tari Tari.
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-11-05 04:30
    Pocari_Sweat
    So I watched 3 eps of Noukome. Rofl. I don't think I've laughed at something so stupid idea of a premise (yet somewhat clever... in a trashy light novel way) in a while .

Except the tryhard drama parts... those are just bad.
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-11-05 03:01
    Pocari_Sweat
    Unfortunately I couldn't take Yosugo no Sora seriously with all the psuedo-hentai like sex let alone its characters .
  5. 0utf0xZer0
    2013-11-04 23:16
    0utf0xZer0
    What did you think of Akira, the petite miko girl in Yosuga no Sora? She's one of my favourite characters in terms of having a vibrant personality. I also get the impression she's smarter than she lets people realize. Or at the very least clever.
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-11-04 04:20
    Pocari_Sweat
    Yeh, Love Live was it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwD37fYtqtY

I watched the above OP and I'm trying to find/speculate which girl I would be fagging for. I'm looking at the two long hair blue ones.

Btw I really liked Natsuiro Kiseki (Takagaki Ayahi and Tomatsu Haruka fagging derp) but I heard that it was the worst performing one in sales out of the idol shows.

But yes, funny enough, I don't mind idol shows. Reason being because they have a huge cast I can just ignore the derp ones and fag over the good ones. It's a bit like visuals novels! If said character has long hair and is a classy lady type, high chance of faggotry.

It's funny because some people think I hate moe lol . They just don't realise that I'm also a pretentious moe scholar . Moe is good, derp is not. Quality moe makes the anime world goes round.

... Something is seriously wrong with me atm.
  7. 0utf0xZer0
    2013-11-04 04:12
    0utf0xZer0
    Didn't know you watched Idolm@ster. The one Triple_R watched was Love Live!, could be worth a shot.

If I sound annoyed it's accidental. Though I'm often pretty tired and stressed over schoolwork.

BTW, my girlfriend got back from overseas recently and I mentioned White Album 2 as something she might want to watch. She texted me tonight to say she watched all five episodes so far in essentially one sitting.
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-11-04 03:48
    Pocari_Sweat
    "BTW, your description of Tamako as having a "happy, vibrant, optimistic personality" makes me think of a lot of girls in idol anime. You'd probably find most of them too derp though."

Hey, I finished Idolmaster, AKB0048 and Natsuiro Kiseki and thought they were all at least satisfactory fyi . Didn't try that Sunrise one (not Natsuiro) that was pretty popular earlier this year (forgot its name). Triple R had a sig and avatar of it for a bit.

"None of the Minori game openings after EF have been by Shinkai, though the new person seems to try and shoot for a similar style."

I'm actually disappointed. For a second I thought Shinkai had a secret magical girl fetish

Btw, I dunno why but you sound either slightly mad or annoyed
  9. 0utf0xZer0
    2013-11-04 03:40
    0utf0xZer0
    Dude, if you're that desperate for a fix, just go watch Inu x Boku SS already.

BTW, your description of Tamako as having a "happy, vibrant, optimistic personality" makes me think of a lot of girls in idol anime. You'd probably find most of them too derp though.

Technically, I'm of the opinion that you can't just 2013 moe comedy until you've seen Kotoura-san, though be advised it actually peaks with the first episode.

None of the Minori game openings after EF have been by Shinkai, though the new person seems to try and shoot for a similar style.
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-11-03 07:25
    Pocari_Sweat
    Is this Makoto Shinkai doing a mahou shojo type opening? Lolwut:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na44Zx8I9ko