AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and 0utf0xZer0
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 566
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-12-08 05:53
    Pocari_Sweat
    Just letting you know. S2 >>> S1. Like Clannad v Clannad AS or White Album 1 v White Album 2 better.
  2. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-12-08 03:07
    0utf0xZer0
    You're thinking Tsurumi's fashion sense is a tad Matsuri-esque?

Ironically that's one of the very few parts of Yahari Ore S2 I've seen - my girlfriend is a big Yahari Ore fan (I watched S1 with her earlier this year), she was over sewing one of her cosplays and wanted to watch it.

And yes, Tsurumi is kind of cute. She was probably my favourite character in S1.
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-12-05 00:11
    Pocari_Sweat
    So... I know you don't like Yahari much. But... I would like to get your attention for this and this. What younger version of what character does this remind you of .
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-12-01 05:33
    Pocari_Sweat
    Well... shikes . Macross Frontier and FMP Season 1. Errr ... FYI, this my favourite list for anime, characters and people. It's updated too.

I posted on your anikore thread. Tbh I don't think it's a legit portrayal of JP tastes.
  5. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-11-30 21:31
    0utf0xZer0
    Also, regarding how my brother is the butt end of many jokes about taste or lack thereof among our anime watching group:

Quote:
    My all time favorite shows include Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME, Full Metal Panic (season one), Ga-Rei Zero, and Tari Tari.
    That's pretty much the go to argument. For reference, mine are EF, Hyouka, Bakemonogatari, Shin Sekai Yori and Moon Phase, with a few shows like Kurenai nipping at the heels of the last two.
  6. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-11-30 20:10
    0utf0xZer0
    So I posted about this on our social group too, but True Tears is apparently the 25th most favourited show on AniKore.jp right now.

That said, Angel Beats is #3 and AnoHana is #2. #1 will definitely surprise you.
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-11-19 07:05
    Pocari_Sweat
    Heh. So you mentioned GochiUsa is the complete journey to moe. I danno... Aikatsu which I'm totally addicted to goes back to the roots of moe to where it originated from - aka shojo. It has the same sort of moe feeling stuff like Cardcaptors, Full Moon wo sagashite etc. does.
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-11-07 00:45
    Pocari_Sweat
    Still too high for me
  9. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-11-06 18:55
    0utf0xZer0
    That season 2 ED doesn't include the four high school girls though, just the three middle school girls of which two were pretty minor characters in season one. So the season one OP might be a more accurate indication of general cuteness level:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ntCDpXJzE

My favourite is probably Chiya, who is essentially the Chitanda of the group (same seiyuu even).
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-11-05 20:44
    Pocari_Sweat
    So I saw your convos with Flower regarding GochiUsa 2 ED... so I went to youtube and had a look and Uhhhhhh... .

I might like Hanayamata and Non Non Biyori to an extent... but this is crossing the line .