AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and 0utf0xZer0
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 539
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-02-03 05:10
    To be honest I didn't feel anything ... .

Actually if I were to be completely honest, I found the moeblob annoying ...

The BGM is quite good though. Sounds like something that would come from Ar Tonelico.
  2. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-02-03 05:08
    ... As much as I like both of the Inubouzaki sisters, you have to admit that it's the imouto's transformation that reached "so cute I died" levels of moe right?

BTW in Triple_R's Christmas themed crossover fic, the scene where I transform from moe scholar (0utf0xZer0) to magical fox loli (m0ef0xZer0) is a homage to that scene.
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-02-03 04:57
    I don't know what the youtube video was supposed to represent .

Btw Shirobako is doing quite well selling 7,741 for Vol 2 and is once again completely sold out. Me happy.
  4. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-02-03 04:37
    I thought your brother was into little petite girls

Yeah, my favourite characters tend to be petite, although I also dig characters with a "cuddly" figure too (Kotomi, Chisaki, maybe Hanekawa although she's a bit bookish for it).

Of course, some of my favourite characters totally break that mold as well. Like Hitagi.
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-01-31 02:44
    So apparently someone who claims is your brother implicitly told you that you are a "moefag". Any comments regards to that? .

(In reality, we are all moefags to an extent... including me ofc. It's just the extent and "quality threshold").
  6. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-01-30 20:17
    NagiAsu was one of the shows I considered for my third best TV series nomination, but like most of the competitors I felt its strengths were reflected in my genre nominations. Love Live's weren't - I thought it did a lot of things pretty well, but it kept being edged out for genre nominations. Since it was a close race I decided it on sympathy vote.

Two other points:
    -Unlike most of my nominees, NagiAsu advanced in a lot of categories. Remember, in nominations I was throwing more weight behind Yuuki Yuuna than NagiAsu.
    -You caught all three of my accidental double-votes for NagiAsu (I made a copy-paste error at one point) but not my vote for Chisaki.

I'll try and get caught up on Shirobako and Akatsuki no Yona soon, my girlfriend wanted my opinion on an old VN adaptation called Lamune because she wants to do a cosplay from it So the last few weeks my anime watching has been limited to that and sampling the new season.
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-01-30 05:36
    [Best Storyline & Plot] Nagi no Asukara
    -{B4}- [Best Drama] Nagi no Asukara
    -{B5}- [Best Romance] Nagi no Asukara
    -{A1}- [Best Storyline & Plot] Nagi no Asukara
    -{B4}- [Best Drama] Nagi no Asukara
    -{B5}- [Best Romance] Nagi no Asukara
    -{D5}- [Best World Setting] Nagi no Asukara
    -{D6}- [Best Credits Theme] ebb and flow
    -{D8}- [Best Ongoing Series] Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works

Someone likes Nagi no Asu Kara. With that many categories I don't know why you didn't vote it for best TV series .

But no Shirobako for ongoing series makes me VERY SAD .
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-01-20 04:47
    I would be more mad at NagiAsu if it wasn't for Glasslip as that show gets like 60% of my total PA hate directed at it. 30% at Angel Beats. 10% at minor miscellaneous irrelevant stuff like Red Data Girl but rather than hating it, I'm just bored/don't care about it.
  9. 0utf0xZer0
    2015-01-20 04:27
    It wasn't the copious amount of saccharine stuff I expected you to rage amount. It was the amount of NagiAsu.

Tsumugu/Chisaki OTP.
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-01-15 06:05
    Oh man, I underestimated how much of a "moefag" you are!

Not nominating this year because I've finished bugger all series and frankly was a terrible year. Can't even do a top 10 list because I didn't even finish 10 series.