AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and totoum
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 349
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-07-31 08:08
    Pocari_Sweat
    Watched it.

Um... is this the same shitty Sengoku Collection (which I watched 2 eps of before dropping) I watched ages ago? Regardless, yeh ep18 was good. It was VERY good. Someone tell Makoto Shinkai to make a short like this for his next work about "distance".

On another note, change your Aiko avatar. You look so silly shipping for the irrelevant girl
  2. totoum
    2013-07-31 07:18
    totoum
    lol I think my dad would be like "come at me bro" if you threw beer at our house

Just as a reminder this is why I wanted you to watch it:
    "The plot might be forced a bit when I stop and think about it but it's the way it's told that makes it memorable.It's extremely restrained,unlike 99% of animes out there and much more like a european arthouse film."
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-07-31 06:39
    Pocari_Sweat
    I'm downloading the episode now. This better be worth it or else I'ma come over to Ireland and bomb your house with beer bottles.
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-07-31 05:37
    Pocari_Sweat
    Msn messenger got shut down a few months ago. Having to use skype chat instead lately :P.

Uchouten Kazoku is amazing :3.
  5. totoum
    2013-07-31 05:07
    totoum
    So am I gonna have to pop up on msn and livewatch it with you to make sure you see it?

Random uchoten kazoku fact: P.A works has had multiple partners when it comes to doing backrounds for their shows, basically uchoten kazoku's backround staff is True Tears' backround staff (who hadn't worked on a PA works show since True Tears)
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-07-18 21:06
    Pocari_Sweat
    Totally forgot about it
  7. totoum
    2013-07-17 18:02
    totoum
    I have no tatoos or piercings and I don't drink bear,my irishman level is still quite low
    Oh and of course Enzo watched Baby Blue, I stalked him into watching it suggested it to him
    Which by the way reminds me, have you watched sengoku collection ep18 yet or am I gonna have to stalk you?
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-07-17 06:15
    Pocari_Sweat
    So a Frenchman in Ireland.

Do I still call you Frenchman or do I call you Irishman now?
  9. totoum
    2013-07-15 14:56
    totoum
    All the budget and time is going into the actual episodes so it seems this isn't at all being overshadowed by Nagiasu, so I'll cut them some slack for using live action footage in the OP (though Gatchaman Crowds OP does it much better).They're not outsourcing episodes to bee train like they did for Tari Tari,at least not yet.
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-07-09 08:56
    Pocari_Sweat
    Uchouten Kazoku pilot episode was great. Quirky, whacky but also subdued and not excessive. Instead of photo realism background art, PA works went for something for fantasical and whimsical. And finally some new character designs that don't look like Iroha knockoffs! Was getting tired of looking at the same character design shit from everything that was produced from Iroha to Red Data girl.

The only thing I didn't like was the opening visuals (song was fine). Why are PA Works taking lessons from Shaft and their bad budget cutting .