AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and totoum
Showing Visitor Messages 241 to 250 of 336
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-03-19 10:23
    Pocari_Sweat
    You know, I'm actually glad Okada isn't working on this because she will likely troll it and put unnecessary pervy shit on it, which will just make me beyond furious.

EDIT: As for HSI sequel... hmm. They'll probably have to push it back to at the earliest fall, but more realistically it would probably be earlier next year. PA works tend to do one show every 6 months iirc.
  2. totoum
    2012-03-19 10:20
    totoum
    Dude
    Quote:
    Character Design & General Animation Director: Sekiguchi Kanami
    That's the best PA works as got (True tears,Canaan,Hanasaku Iroha)

Though that makes me wonder what's up with that Hanasaku Iroha sequel,can't air in summer.
  3. Pocari_Sweat
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-03-19 05:21
    Pocari_Sweat
    And I present you with two hilarious pics . I added them to the Mari Okada club thread.

http://forums.animesuki.com/group.ph...ictureid=43509
    http://forums.animesuki.com/group.ph...ictureid=43510
  5. totoum
    2012-03-15 15:20
    totoum
    I was just thinking a little about the conversation we had earlier and I realized that I indeed don't talk "seriously" about a whole lot of titles and part of it is just I guess I'm a bit "lazy" (can't find a better word) and don't really put time in a thoughtful analysis,don't think I've ever posted a review for example.Maybe that'll change someday but not soon I think.
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-03-09 08:09
    Pocari_Sweat
    Hmm... maybe. However, if you watched this week's ep and then skip all the eps after Hare's death, it will still make sense bar the fact Shu is now Jesus.

P.S. I'm on msn and quite bored
  7. totoum
    2012-03-09 08:03
    totoum
    So since it seems like a flashback,can I watch it first and then watch the rest and it would somehow make the other episodes better?
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-03-09 07:42
    Pocari_Sweat
    Well after gathering my thoughts, I posted this:

Really sucks at the notion of what Guilty Crown -could- have been...
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-03-09 06:03
    Pocari_Sweat
    You know, this week's GC ep was actually quite good, that I'm ACTUALLY disappointed. What is this?
  10. totoum
    2012-03-08 09:54
    totoum
    Just reactivated my account and added you.