AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and totoum
Showing Visitor Messages 261 to 270 of 336
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-03-06 22:53
    Pocari_Sweat
    I don't know if I'll still be watching anime regularly by 2014
  2. totoum
    2012-03-06 22:52
    totoum
    Define "near future"

I'm willing to bet you'll get one by the end of 2014.
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-03-06 22:30
    Pocari_Sweat
    Exception or not, given the "subtle slice of life/drama" didn't sell very well in addition Okada pretty much "doing what she wants" at this point, I doubt we'll see another one of those "subtle slice of life/dramas" in the near future
  4. totoum
    2012-03-06 14:27
    totoum
    Quote:
    Now hit the back button a bit and we get series like True Tears and Wandering Son. And tada, here we get great genuine, subtle dramas which was the reason I became a Okada fan.
    It's something I tried getting at in the Okada club but there's a 3 year gap between those two.In between she did stuff like Vampire Knight,Black Butler,Canaan or Zakuro.
    With Okada "Subtle slice of life/Drama" as to me always been the exception,not the rule.
  5. totoum
    2012-03-03 16:29
    totoum
    I have GC stalled at episode 12 and it's been that way for a while,I refuse to officialy drop it because I'm a director Araki fanboy but really Aquarion EVOL has become what I wanted GC to be.So I guess I might move on and hope Araki does better next time.
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-03-03 14:13
    Pocari_Sweat
    I stopped watching it at about ep 14 cause it got boring lol. Aquarion EVOL > all other guilty pleasure shows atm .

On a related note, Guilty Crown has turned absolutely terrible in the last 4 or so episodes...
  7. totoum
    2012-03-03 13:24
    totoum
    This is just out of curiosity but I remember you saying that you were watching P4 because it was in the "so bad it's good" category,is that still the case?
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-02-29 11:18
    Pocari_Sweat
    You know... I never watched more than 2 episodes of Fractal. However, I think this may be a good thing

On a related note, I created a new topic on the Mari Okada club thread. I think you will like this one
  9. totoum
    2012-02-26 11:55
    totoum
    Indeed,another great HanaKana role,Bungaku Shojo probably has the biggest starpower cast i've ever seen,the four girls in that show are voiced by HanaKana,Nana Mizuki,Aya Irano (great performance showing she's not just some scandal idol like Sankaku complex would have you believe) and Aki Toyosaki.
    As a bonus it even has Miyu Irino as the male lead.

Of course I guess having such an all star cast wasn't enough to win over otaku appeal
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2012-02-26 10:51
    Pocari_Sweat
    Whilst on the topic of HanaKana VAing, my favourite role of her was Amano Touko in the Bungaku Shojo movie and OVAs. Lovely character Touko was, and Bungaku Shojo was one of the few highlights of 2010 as well.