AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 137
  1. Last Sinner
    2014-04-12 10:26
    Last Sinner
    Do my eyes deceive me or are we liking some of the same titles from this season?

Because One Week Friends, Mushishi S2, The World is Still Beautiful, Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutaro, Brynhildr and Kindaichi R are the ones I'm sticking with.
  2. Last Sinner
    2014-02-10 11:09
    Last Sinner
    Christine Love > Mari Okada.

Has to be said.
  3. Last Sinner
    2014-02-08 09:01
    Last Sinner
    Had to say something in reply to something you said earlier in the week.

Wolf Children better than Garden of Words?

Wolf Children probably is the least detestable/annoying of the three films Hosoda has made, I'll give you that.

But I can't agree with your stance at all. Or with loads of people I know who adore Wolf Children. And as someone who was raised single mother, I wanted to be able to like this film.

But I can't. It's too simple, emotionally juvenile, unimmersive, easy, neat. As Hosoda always is before he inevitably chips in for cheap heartbreak except it isn't since it's so blatantly coming and lacks any emotional punch whatsoever.

It's perfect for conservative, domesticated people or those not so tainted by life. It's too simple and petty for someone like me. But most importantly, as someone who admires single mothers, I never felt a connection with this film for one moment.

I'll take five seconds of Garden of Words over all of Wolf Children any day.
  4. Last Sinner
    2013-09-21 11:16
    Last Sinner
    Bl about not having any net.

Good luck to Fremantle, may they win the grand final next week.
  5. Last Sinner
    2013-07-21 21:39
    Last Sinner
    I'm going to say this because no one else will. I'll break my silence because of what someone informed me about going down recently.

Don't waste your time and energy on people that aren't worth it and/or don't have the brains or decency to listen to a substantiated opinion contrary to theirs. It's a one-way ticket to Cole Phelps-ville.

Take it from someone who's been there.

You're better than to be the umpteenth victim of the Seven Dwarves. You know it can only end one way if you persist with it.
  6. Last Sinner
  7. Last Sinner
    2013-02-01 17:31
    Last Sinner
    Okay, Eisdrache just found a Korean insanity strat that somehow worked...

Skip to just after 3:30:00....then stare in awe as this is pulled off...
  8. Last Sinner
    2013-01-16 13:52
    Last Sinner
    So you watched Kurenai and liked it, huh? Good to hear. Although our descriptions of it seems to differ greatly..
  9. Last Sinner
    2012-12-24 21:27
    Last Sinner
  10. Last Sinner
    2012-11-29 07:37
    Last Sinner
    IPL 5 on at 4.30am my time. I think that's 2am your time, sadly. -_- You might wake up in time for some matches though, it goes for about 8 hours for Day 1. Link