AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and Full Metal Coast
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. Full Metal Coast
    2011-03-25 09:03
    Full Metal Coast
    hey hate. sorry for the late reply but haven't been on here for ages due to getting caught up in the daily grind. work, uni and uni just drowned me plus i went travelling for a bit again last year so just have not had any time to keep up with thing.

anyway how have you been? any interesting new shows of late?
  2. Pocari_Sweat
    2010-12-12 05:45
    Pocari_Sweat
    Hey, popping in to say hi. How's stuff?
  3. Full Metal Coast
    2010-02-09 20:19
    Full Metal Coast
    28th of feb on the labour day long weekend.
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2010-02-09 04:22
    Pocari_Sweat
    yeh ordered my tickets today. shame u wont be going
    oh well. when is future music?
  5. Full Metal Coast
    2010-02-08 00:38
    Full Metal Coast
    na sorry mate im not. im probably going to go to future music.
    you going?
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2010-02-07 23:35
    Pocari_Sweat
    Hey dude. Just wondering, you going to Soundwave on March 1st?
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2010-01-26 23:11
    Pocari_Sweat
    This season seems pretty meh much like the last.

Durarara is the best of the season. Has a Baccano-like presentation with a Eden of the East mystery feel with some Welcome to the NHK vibe (but less emo). It's quite interesting and recommended you check it out.

If you're looking for some brainless comedy, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu is probably your best bet. Random, a bit immature, but the concept is quite unique and I am getting a few laughs here and there.

And oh, Nodame Cantabile Season 3 if you have seen the first two seasons. This and Durarara are the highlights.

Apart from that, following To Aru no Kagaku no Railgun from the previous season as well as still waiting for the last 2 episodes of Bakemonogatari which I have no idea on its release dates...
  8. Full Metal Coast
    2010-01-26 22:02
    Full Metal Coast
    very nice about the bakemonogatari fanart but WAICON didnt seem too bad.

Europe was amazing besides coming back with no money but still was an awesome experience. its good to be back in some hot weather.

anyway whats the go with some new shows any good ones out this season?
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2010-01-25 13:18
    Pocari_Sweat
    Yep. It was pretty good. Highlight was the cosplay competition which had a fantastic MC. The cosplayers themselves were varied in quality. Stall wise, not as good as Supernova but still managed to get a few figures. And a rare Bakemonogatari fanart drawing/print which someone drew! When I saw that it was a must buy despite being overpriced at $12. Same artist had some other rare ones like Toradora, Higurashi and Natsume Yuujinchou, alongside a tonne of Touhou and Vocaloid related stuff.

Btw how was your trip to Europe?
  10. Full Metal Coast
    2010-01-25 07:13
    Full Metal Coast
    hey mate sorry for the late reply but ive been in europe and just got back today.

did you end up going?