AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and Haak
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 267
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-09-12 02:53
    Pocari_Sweat
    Pretentious seems like a better fit for me
  2. Haak
    2014-09-12 02:48
    Haak
    I think Glasslip tries to pointedly avert common tropes in its unusually non dramatic narrative. I don't know if that counts as intellectual or just meta but that's one reason. There's also the references to those books between Sachi and Hiro that sounds a lot like it's meant to give their relationship some added depth if you actually understand it (I don't). And then there's the piano pieces.

But perhaps "intellectual" was too strong. I think it's trying to be smart though.
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-09-12 00:43
    Pocari_Sweat
    Glasslip - intellectual
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-09-08 04:04
    Pocari_Sweat
    YEHA BOY!

Unfortunately, that's the only thing I'm most likely going to enjoy from PAW this year.
  5. Haak
    2014-09-08 03:56
    Haak
    And you get 7 extra minutes of Tari Tari!

Screw you!
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-09-08 00:46
    Pocari_Sweat
    Girlfriend BETA has Kanae Itou in it. More suffering for you!
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-09-02 07:17
    Pocari_Sweat
    Not PA Works. Whew. Saved me from having to watch it and rage xD.

In all honesty, Anohana and Toradora is actually good series lol. I just like to bash it cause... I can :3.
  8. Haak
    2014-09-02 07:16
    Haak
    Well if you're gonna be like that, then I might as well pour salt over your wounds.

Because fuck you, that's why.
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-09-02 07:13
    Pocari_Sweat
    At least you don't have to suffer the disappointment that is PAW for a whole fucking year. Seriously after Uchoten Kazoku, they've gone to the shitter. And I don't give a shit that NagiAsu is well received by the masses, because if you go there so was Angel Shits. And wtf Shirobako. What moeblob trash is this.

Yes, I'm f***ing mad.

In all honesty, I don't think I can win this e-peen butthurt war. Making a montage takes the cake...
  10. Haak
    2014-09-02 07:02
    Haak
    Hey at least you get something. I've had to deal with a Kanae Itou famine for almost an entire year that drove me so close to the point of insanity that I had to make a fucking montage just to satisfy myself.

MY BUTTHURT IS BIGGER THAN YOUR BUTTHURT.