AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and Haak
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 321
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-06-24 21:00
    Pocari_Sweat
    Ouch. I'm behind on BBB but I plan to catch up. And yeh hibike ep 12 was exceptional.

As for itou isn't she in TLRD next season. Not exactly the best of places to va but it's something I guess?

Btw wtf is okada doing anyway. I haven't heard anything "relevant" from her for ages. It's also not like gonna do anything with PAW since they are booked up till 2016.

Edit: Just remembered the Nagai x okada A1 Pictures movie.
  2. Haak
    2015-06-24 20:56
    Haak
    If that would make Kanae Itou more relevant then I'd gladly support it. XP

As for what's going on, I just watched the last episode of Kekkai Sensen yesterday and nearly threw my smartphone across the other side of the room. Probably should've saved watching Sound Euphonium until after that.
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-06-24 20:19
    Pocari_Sweat
    What's happening my itou x okada loving friend. Oh did I just invent a crack yuri ship?
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-05-07 18:48
    Pocari_Sweat
    Stop being apologetic to hibike!
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-05-05 10:36
    Pocari_Sweat
    Haha no problem! Thanks anyway
  6. Haak
    2015-05-05 09:55
    Haak
    Wait what? It was your birthday? Well shit...

A belated happy birthday, I guess. XP
  7. Haak
    2015-05-03 05:47
    Haak
    I'll get round to it eventually. XP
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-05-02 00:01
    Pocari_Sweat
    You need to update your mal.
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-04-23 05:01
    Pocari_Sweat
    That's because I hadn't watched episode 2 and episode 3 silly.

Now that I watched it, now I can say it's gotten progressively better, with episode 3 being legit very good. I lold when the teacher was like "Don't waste my time". Such a Sakurai thing to do. Unfortunately Kyoani girls still annoy the fuck of me (that tuba girl and the girl that named her instruemnet George, forgot their names cause don't care about them), though the Kumiko seems okay by Kyoani standards. No where near PA Works tier female though!
  10. Haak
    2015-04-22 11:38
    Haak

Well anyway, I'm surprised you still don't have anything positive to say about Sound Euphonium. After watching Episode 3, I couldn't help but notice that the way in which it teases the deeper issues behind certain characters is very reminiscent of Tari Tari.