AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Code Geass (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Code Geass Episode 18 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=43090)

Nainara 2007-03-08 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinestra (Post 853259)
what i got from this episode is Lulus dear ol daddy knows who and what hes been up too.

Are you refering to the scene that your-mom allegedly purposely mistranslated according to some posts in this thread? I'm not learned in the ways of nihongo, but the Good Emperor clearly says "Schneizel, ga?", not "Lamperouge". GG has their sub up now, so I'll be replacing the fake version. If that is indeed the case, I think rather poorly of the fansubbers who purposely try to "improve the product" by mistranslating.

Storm-and-Fire 2007-03-09 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nainara (Post 856681)
Are you refering to the scene that your-mom allegedly purposely mistranslated according to some posts in this thread? I'm not learned in the ways of nihongo, but the Good Emperor clearly says "Schneizel, ga?", not "Lamperouge". GG has their sub up now, so I'll be replacing the fake version. If that is indeed the case, I think rather poorly of the fansubbers who purposely try to "improve the product" by mistranslating.

After all, I don't think that the Emperor would know that Lelouch's "new" surname was Lamperouge. :(

Revolutionist 2007-03-09 11:22

After watching the sub my hatred for Suzaku has increased dramatically. I hate the guy, I want him to die in a terrible fire inside his Knightmare.

Kisuke06 2007-03-09 18:42

After seeing this episode I think that Suzaku will eventually join Lelouch... And that one in the ship was Clovis? Or maybe his twin?

Storm-and-Fire 2007-03-10 03:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itachi-chan (Post 857594)
After seeing this episode I think that Suzaku will eventually join Lelouch... And that one in the ship was Clovis? Or maybe his twin?

Spoiler for Really wanna know who it was?:

Kisuke06 2007-03-10 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storm-and-Fire (Post 858020)
Spoiler for Really wanna know who it was?:

Spoiler:

Well, I'm off to download epi19. :D

Kaioshin Sama 2007-03-16 03:03

Man I loved C.C's face when Karen observed she has nothing to do. I just kind of imagine her saying in her head "YUUUUUUUP YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP! Aww Geez! Sigh....". All of these Britannian processions serve to remind me not only of the Reich Empire in Legend of The Galactic Heroes, but of Canada as well. Oh and Karen trying to assasinate Suzaku and Lelouche stopping her. All these character relationships and plot elements, so complex, I'm loving it. It's so rare in anime today to see anything try to be more complicated than a Moe element that is the catalyst for an episodes plot. I also kind of regret downloading the Your-Mom version. Not only was it far to bright and out of focus, but the Whole Euphemia Talking To Cornelia leading up to the Ruins scene played out like an HK-Sub with things such as "Even Though He May Be An Honorary Brittanian But His Abilities Fulfill The Requirments of A Knight" "Mental Elevator" and "Lamperouge?"