AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Good Ending (GE) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=86160)

Mizuno 2009-11-26 02:08

Although it was a direct response to a spoiler, the content of the reply doesn't really spoil anything important.

TrueKnight 2009-11-26 02:20

Nothing important?? Er, right suure. Like something will most likely happen in chapter 13 or 14 involving certain characters developments?

Dark Mage 2009-11-26 03:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizuno (Post 2785891)
Although it was a direct response to a spoiler, the content of the reply doesn't really spoil anything important.

Thanks for understanding Mizuno.:) That's why I didnt put it in a spoiler tag because although, I discussed something will happen, I didnt necessarily say WHAT will happen. But for your sake, I did put in it in a spoiler now

Mizuno 2009-11-26 04:43

I'll try to dissect it.

Quote:

@Rainrir, thanks for the summary. Utsumi, deciding to take things in stride is a sign of maturity and I think you are right that it might have gained him some points from Yuki.
Is this a spoiler? Not really. If anything, the taking things in stride could be referred to chapter 10. You gave it an unfair judgment since you implied you have read ahead, this is too vague to suggest anything for those who have not read it.

Quote:

I hope the next few chapters reveal a bit more about Yuki's past and wonder when or if Yuki and Utsumi will start to have feelings for one another?
This can be mere speculation. So we do get a bit of hint about Yuki's past in a chapter that's not yet scanned, but I don't see anything that spills out the contents.

Quote:

Yeah Eri starting to like or chasing after Utsumi might actually be a good thing because so far in the manga, its Utsumi who has done the chasing(shou), its Utsumi who is in the "Friend-Zone" with Yuki, so it needs Utsumi to be chased by a girl for a change, LoL
Utsumi has already called her 'similar' to him, there's nothing wrong with fans who want/speculate this pairing to happen. Anything can happen at this point, we still have no idea which one's his destined girl, so where's the spoiler?
Any new girl introduced can be seen as a potential love interest as long as the manga isn't over.

His post is too ambiguous to spoil anything, you might even have to read it a few times to get a 'hint'.

Waven 2009-11-26 05:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueKnight (Post 2785902)
Nothing important?? Er, right suure. Like something will most likely happen in chapter 13 or 14 involving certain characters developments?

this can be said for any chapter huh? certain characters will have some development...

TrueKnight 2009-11-26 05:14

Dude what're you trying to say?

What's beeing revealed in chapter 10 is subject to further 'speculation', that is, how the character would
later develop, which could be 'true' or 'not' (the "Theory"). Guess what, the ones being spoiled recently just regarding the reply on the how the characters would develop in chapter 13 and 14 just further affirm such 'speculation' to be closer to the Theory. Hence, what could've been speculated before or could've been a subject of discussion to that 'speculation' becomes moot.

That's what happens, because of it we already know how a character would become. Sheesh.

-Sho- 2009-11-26 10:34

Yeah , me too , i avoid spoiler .
I think they were about 2 pages spoilers .
Hopefully i didn't read them .

Rainrir 2009-11-26 10:57

Just tag anything that has anything to do with anything beyond the english chapters, like I do. Saves everyone the trouble in the future.

That's alot of "anything". Actually I only recently started spoiler tagging everything...But I suppose its better this way...so people don't get "spoilered". After all we are all here to enjoy the manga. A little thing such as adding spoiler tags wouldn't be too much work.

Back to Chapter 10, so now that everyone (I think) has a better opinion of Eri. Does anyone feel she might be a contender for Utsumi (assuming that she doesn't make it in the confession, but who knows ya)? The free-spirited, energetic and exciting type who bends over backwards to please the person she likes.

BTW, Sho there was only two pages of spoilers for other mangas lol, when the thread is derailed.

-Sho- 2009-11-26 11:19

Yeah , i think that the guy (that she want to confess) will reject her .

frubam 2009-11-26 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainrir (Post 2786326)
Back to Chapter 10, so now that everyone (I think) has a better opinion of Eri. Does anyone feel she might be a contender? The free-spirited, loud and exciting type who bends over backwards to please the person she likes.

I think so. I can already see her being the type to like the guy that helped her with her problem. Since she's already depending on him for support, its quite the possibility, but i see it as a once-in-a-while thing, since he hasnt done anything with his crush(or Yuki for that matter).

Rainrir 2009-11-28 08:38

Chapter 15, is out. I don't know if we are allowed to post links to raws here or not. But its on a famous site for raws (and only lasts one week + cannot upload to anywhere else) and one of the words for the name of that site is also found in the title of a famous poem by John Milton.

Spoiler:

yuiichi9 2009-11-28 09:48

Thanks for the spoiler. If you have spoilers pictures of ch 15, please upload them, or write the link where did you get the information of ch 15.

aliasxn 2009-11-28 10:29

Utsumi just can't catch a break...

Iron21 2009-11-28 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by aliasxn (Post 2789452)
Utsumi just can't catch a break...

lol, I know, right?

yuiichi9 2009-11-30 11:15

Rainrir can you please write the link to the site where you can download ch 15.

Rainrir 2009-12-01 14:19

Fine

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UUD4L3T9

I am not sure if this is against the rules. Please remove if it is.

yuiichi9 2009-12-02 16:21

Thanks for the chapter, but that's the link for ch 14 not ch 15.

Waven 2009-12-02 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuiichi9 (Post 2797254)
Thanks for the chapter, but that's the link for ch 14 not ch 15.

if it's the same as the one i have then it has been misnamed as 14 but was still 15 content-wise...

Dark Mage 2009-12-07 05:05

Has anybody looked at the raws for chapter 16 yet? I have, but since I cant read it, I wish, someone who knows japanese will be kind enough to give a summary. Well from just looking at the pictures, this is what happened ----

Spoiler for chapter 16:

Zwei 2009-12-07 05:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Mage (Post 2806821)
Has anybody looked at the raws for chapter 16 yet? I have, but since I cant read it, I wish, someone who knows japanese will be kind enough to give a summary. Well from just looking at the pictures, this is what happened ----

Spoiler for chapter 16:

Spoiler: