AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   (L) Kokoro Connect [Light Novel] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113630)

Lantern 2012-08-14 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by frivolity (Post 4304798)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Chaos2Frozen 2012-08-14 08:03

I tried reading the middle portion of Volume 2... The situation just seems ALOT WORSE than I've imagined. Episode 7 is definitely going to stir up some major shitstorm.

Oh, a funny thought just occurred to me when I was speeding through chapter 5; If Heartseed is the 'Devil', then the role of the 'Angel' would go to Fujishima :eyespin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4304789)
Then, am I a genki girl or not?

0_0

*Warning: You're about to enter a minefield, proceed with caution*

...You're far too unique to be just a regular genki girl.

Lantern 2012-08-14 08:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4304816)
I tried reading the middle portion of Volume 2... The situation just seems ALOT WORSE than I've imagined. Episode 7 is definitely going to stir up some major shitstorm.

Oh, a funny thought just occurred to me when I was speeding through chapter 5; If Heartseed is the 'Devil', then the role of the 'Angel' would go to Fujishima :eyespin:

Awww. You're giving Gou-san too little credit XDDD

I mean, I love his line towards Taichi:

Spoiler:

That's probably the ONLY time we see him properly fulfilling his duty as a teacher though XDDD

Chaos2Frozen 2012-08-14 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lantern (Post 4304821)
Awww. You're giving Gou-san too little credit XDDD

Spoiler:

That's probably the ONLY time we see him properly fulfilling his duty as a teacher though XDDD

Even then he immediately pushed it to Fujishima, who ends up doing a much better job then himself :p

jandkas 2012-08-14 09:18

Wow, after all of this I wish that the anime could contain all of this. But it isn't going to sadly. :(

frivolity 2012-08-14 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lantern (Post 4304810)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Netto Azure 2012-08-14 10:10

Oh jeez reading the stuff here would seriously elevate Kokoro Connect to a "favorite of the season" for a lot of viewers. People are suckers for these kinds of plot twists and drama. xDDD

I most certainly am also, when I was anticipating the Anime (Since the Manga and LN's were barely translated a few months ago and people didn't really know it that well in the English Fandoms) I didn't expect to be like "I came here for the body swap, and came out loving the drama instead." Darn. It's like CLANNAD for me all over again.

desrtsku 2012-08-14 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lantern (Post 4304821)

Spoiler:

Damn, I'm gonna make this quote my new catchphrase!

Lantern 2012-08-14 17:33

I see a lot of complaints in the anime thread about Taichi's problem not being addressed.

I guess I'll throw it out there for those who are curious:

Spoiler for Taichi's progress, nothing too spoiler-ish but just to be safe:

We need a second season... badly. Me hopes that the BD/DVD sales result will convince the investors to do so.

Dat epic proposal confession scene

Mura 2012-08-14 17:36

Well the last update was yesterday so it's getting there at least. What have been the complaints? I really don't go in the anime thread all too often.

Sumeragi 2012-08-14 17:39

Anything about Aoki? He's the one I'm interested in (aside from obviously Inaba-chan).

Lantern 2012-08-14 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4305455)
Anything about Aoki? He's the one I'm interested in (aside from obviously Inaba-chan).

Spoiler for Aoki's progress:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mura (Post 4305452)
Well the last update was yesterday so it's getting there at least. What have been the complaints? I really don't go in the anime thread all too often.

Oh. The usual: "Taichi being bland harem lead!" "Why isn't these guys getting any development yet!?" "Why is he such a white knight!?" "It's too late to put any depth into him now!" "Blah blah blah"

Ah, perfect timing:
Quote:

I hate Taichi's messianic archetype and the fact that he resembles a typical dating sim protagonist.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-08-14 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lantern (Post 4305460)
Spoiler for Aoki's progress:

Spoiler:

Lantern 2012-08-14 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4305463)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler for Aoki Vol.2:

Sumeragi 2012-08-14 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4304816)
0_0

*Warning: You're about to enter a minefield, proceed with caution*

...You're far too unique to be just a regular genki girl.

Is that so.....

*Gets out the katana*

You have sealed your fate.

Spoiler for The Fate of Chaos2Frozen:

Chaos2Frozen 2012-08-14 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lantern (Post 4305465)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lantern (Post 4305465)
Spoiler for Aoki Vol.2:

Spoiler:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4305468)
You have sealed your fate.

N-Not in public :uhoh:

Lantern 2012-08-14 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4305582)
Spoiler:

Yea... I personally felt it was a bit too much. But then again I can't really think of where else to put the extra episode besides Vol.4, but that would be pushing it too. :eyebrow:

desrtsku 2012-08-14 23:50

^ BUT ... people like intense drama, if we want a boost in DVD/BD sales it must be from this (if the other conditions are met, obviously) :heh: ...

Sumeragi 2012-08-14 23:56

Hmmm..... The "Inaba taking off her clothes" scene seems more..... "erotic"..... in the novel illustration:

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Lantern 2012-08-15 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by desrtsku (Post 4305845)
^ BUT ... people like intense drama, if we want a boost in DVD/BD sales it must be from this (if the other conditions are met, obviously) :heh: ...

Oh I mean we might not have "enough" content from the novel to stretch it out into 5 episodes. If we really have to stretch any, I think we might be better off stretching Vol.4 as the pacing in that arc is a lot more intense. But this is entirely subjective.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4305853)
Hmmm..... The "Inaba taking off her clothes" scene seems more..... "erotic"..... in the novel illustration:

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Is it? I know the novel scene did say she took off her uniform top completely but I'm not sure about the illustration... I feel the anime cut was a lot more "erotic" though, having her only partially undressed... but that is totally subjected to personal taste XDDD :heh: