AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   K-On! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   K-On! (First Season) - Favourite Character(s) Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=83602)

Hunter_of_Chaos 2010-09-16 21:05

"Just as Count Dooku predicted. Mio is #1 on the poll"

Mio is completely unstoppable. I voted her, although I also liked Yui and Azure (Azunyan). She the "Master of Omega" after all, who had the greatest weapon for ultimate destruction: "Moe-Moe-Kyun".

Hiroi Sekai 2010-09-16 21:07

Yui <3

She's mine! >_> XD

ICEheaven102 2010-09-16 21:48

Mio. I just LOVE her.

Lord of Fire 2010-09-17 02:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter_of_Chaos (Post 3249608)

This poll is from last year, so it would take a lot of votes to get Mio off her #1 seat, given her big lead. I'm curious how far Yui will have caught up to Mio if we were to hold a new poll, because, if Japan is anything to go by, Yui has became a lot more popular over the past year and even topped several polls in that period.

evangeline88 2010-09-17 02:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of Fire (Post 3250012)
This poll is from last year, so it would take a lot of votes to get Mio off her #1 seat, given her big lead. I'm curious how far Yui will have caught up to Mio if we were to hold a new poll, because, if Japan is anything to go by, Yui has became a lot more popular over the past year and even topped several polls in that period.

This. +1.

Revote FTW! :D

WBoon 2010-09-17 03:01

Quote:

Some days, I felt that I'm too harsh about what I said of Season Two.

Lord of Fire's post just chased all my regrets away. ;P

drsypher 2010-09-17 19:35

Quote:

If I remember right, though, Yui was a bit more popular than the others in Japan, even in season 1. Here, I'm not so sure if Yui would beat Mio, but who knows.

Hunter_of_Chaos 2010-09-17 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by drsypher (Post 3251195)
If I remember right, though, Yui was a bit more popular than the others in Japan, even in season 1. Here, I'm not so sure if Yui would beat Mio, but who knows.

If I remember correctly, Yui's natural Moe output is relatively stronger than Mio. She got funny voice, thus she is also a Dojikko (clumsy girl). Aren't we enjoyed her first scene in S1 episode 01 (U-N-T-A-N)? That's it, she looks so MOE! I liked her at the 1st impression.

But everything changed once Mio showed up her Moe overdrive at S1 episode 04 ("Moe-Moe-Kyun"). Her natural Moe output is actually A BIT lower than Yui, but her overdrive makes short work of it! So, Mio became more powerful than Yui in terms of Moe-ness because of that destructive "Moe-Moe-Kyun"!.

That's my opinion about how could Mio became more popular than Yui.

PentaSalia 2010-09-17 20:44

Not surprised Mio is first. Am i the only one who thinks that she wouldn't be as popular if she didn't have teh boobs:rolleyes:. lol

Personally i thought Azusa would have passed Mio in fans once she was introduced,especially with that whole cat ears thing lol.

But in the end,Yui da bess;)

Hakeru 2010-09-17 20:48

Quote:

+1
lets revote ..

also add the other character too..

Jun XD

im still love Azusa <3

gzt 2010-09-17 21:06

i only vote tsumugi :)

piratesof 2010-09-17 21:49

I vote for Mio and Azusa
Can't get enough moe from them:heehee:

black_star 2010-09-17 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter_of_Chaos (Post 3249608)

Mio is completely unstoppable. I voted her, although I also liked Yui and Azure (Azunyan). She the "Master of Omega" after all, who had the greatest weapon for ultimate destruction: "Moe-Moe-Kyun".

Epic post back there

ricchan23 2010-09-17 23:35

vote for ritsu....:heh:
without headband......:hyper-^v^:

FlavorOfLife 2010-09-18 05:37

Hard choice between Yui and Azunyan, but in the end the Sunshine Girl won. Like the girls mentioned, you can't get mad at Yui for long.

bloppyblue 2010-09-18 08:08

Voting for Ritsu all the way. With or without headband :P

I think she may be one of my top three favourite anime characters ever.

Hiroi Sekai 2010-09-18 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricchan23 (Post 3251608)
vote for ritsu....:heh:
without headband......:hyper-^v^:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloppyblue (Post 3252365)

Argh, you two make a strong offer too. Ricchan without her headband was cute~

Umm, so I'm just gonna go to several of my friend's houses and vote for everyone! XD

keroro gunsou 2010-09-18 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloppyblue (Post 3252365)

People should love Ritsu more and more!!

She is wonderful,cute and lovely character.:heh:

kitten320 2010-09-18 11:36

Ritsu litterally owns K-ON :p

If nother band suggetion, therewould be no K-ON to start with :D

evangeline88 2010-09-18 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 3252657)
Ritsu litterally owns K-ON :p

If nother band suggetion, therewould be no K-ON to start with :D

Then, if we look at another PoV:
~ If there's no Yui, LMC will not get recognized because of lack of members (4 members required) ...

And furthermore:
~ There will be noone to calm Azusa down (reference to S1 ep09 06:40) :D
~ There will be no 'Azunyan'!

Yui FTW! :D