AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Digimon Xros Wars (Digimon season 6) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=92855)

Yasanagi 2010-04-29 11:39

You figure with the Cross Wars name that there's major story potential to turn into an actual all out Crisis Crossover. I won't get my hopes too far up.

Netevolution 2010-04-29 20:45

Im also feeling some monster rancher vibes here with the giant stupid robot and the "tiger dog" on the backround. Shoutmon looks like an updated X-type version of V-mon This is obviosly going to be the shonen anime of all shonens! Maybe a add a bit more digimondeaths then usual to make it all "exiting" And ofcourse plenty of swimming scenes of having Taiki half naked in the pool...lets face it! Thats what shonen anime sells with! In good shows they have these scenes a lot less, since they show is usually about selling the toy and it's idea, wheter it be a giant robot fighting other giant robots or Digimon performing some fancy evolution. But this season simply looks SO BAD, that i think it's going to go straight to shonen on this on:uhoh: I understand that the lack of space limits the room other charecters can have in the poster, but only 1 poster boy, and no other children...yep! Well, i will definetly enjoy the anime, but i wont buy the toy. 02 was bad enough, but i barely and barely survived it and my Daisuke crunch:innocent::love: This season will probobly have a great, nostalgia filled anime, with around 10-20 episodes in good quality, with Taiki in some exposing scenes and positions:rolleyes: In all honestly i will be looking forward to it, but not expecting miracles here. Bandai must have used internet surveys on the Japanese fandom. They wanted Daisuke back, so they brought him back for the final "shonen of all shonen" Oh boy:love::love::love:

Same_Shark 2010-06-26 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Netevolution (Post 3027413)
Im also feeling some monster rancher vibes here with the giant stupid robot and the "tiger dog" on the backround. Shoutmon looks like an updated X-type version of V-mon This is obviosly going to be the shonen anime of all shonens! Maybe a add a bit more digimondeaths then usual to make it all "exiting" And ofcourse plenty of swimming scenes of having Taiki half naked in the pool...lets face it! Thats what shonen anime sells with! In good shows they have these scenes a lot less, since they show is usually about selling the toy and it's idea, wheter it be a giant robot fighting other giant robots or Digimon performing some fancy evolution. But this season simply looks SO BAD, that i think it's going to go straight to shonen on this on:uhoh: I understand that the lack of space limits the room other charecters can have in the poster, but only 1 poster boy, and no other children...yep! Well, i will definetly enjoy the anime, but i wont buy the toy. 02 was bad enough, but i barely and barely survived it and my Daisuke crunch:innocent::love: This season will probobly have a great, nostalgia filled anime, with around 10-20 episodes in good quality, with Taiki in some exposing scenes and positions:rolleyes: In all honestly i will be looking forward to it, but not expecting miracles here. Bandai must have used internet surveys on the Japanese fandom. They wanted Daisuke back, so they brought him back for the final "shonen of all shonen" Oh boy:love::love::love:

There are more human kids. Check out the updated info on around the net.

Patriot's Blade 2010-07-01 23:20

trailers for Digimon XROS WARS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Netevolution 2010-07-06 03:09

Where can i download these episodes:(?

LightningZERO 2010-07-06 09:44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhIRkSwZZXc

Pretty cool OP, catchy song too!

Kaelidoscopes 2010-07-06 18:33

Digimon! Digital Robots...wait wha?

I think they're making the monsters more complex, when they should be breaking them down like they did in season 1. Just a thought.

Hikari no Clover 2010-07-06 22:30

watched first episode

Spoiler:

serenade_beta 2010-07-07 02:54

Spoiler for ep1:

Kakkou 2010-07-07 04:42

How dare they not have a Wada Kouji OP again, hopefully he'll do the second. Regardless, I do kinda like this OP song. My fears of GATTAI! transformations are really spot on. Hell, it's even got a Hadron Cannon lol. The main digimon are getting too mechanical, for that reason I'll be rooting for the blonde antagonist dude.

Man, all the past season digimon cameos were so nostalgic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 3126249)
Spoiler for ep1:

Guess he finally learnt his lesson: Don't side with the good guys lest you die early. Side with the bad guys and you stand a chance of surviving and going good towards the end or dying a little later :heh:

LightningZERO 2010-07-07 09:32

Spoiler for Ep1:

BubbleGumCrisis 2010-07-07 11:56

Again I learn to not judge a book by it's cover. I was really turned off cause of all the mecca but I'm glad I gave it a chance. And I hope they bring back Kouji Wada and AiM.

Midonin 2010-07-07 11:58

Kouji Wada is back. He's performing the insert song for the series (briefly heard during the Attack of the Flying Torso.)

LightningZERO 2010-07-07 12:11

I couldn't hear much of it, too much noise going on. From what I could hear, it's not that good or exciting. Need to listen more of it

Narzia 2010-07-07 12:34

I already like it more than the garbage that was seaon 5 but I doubt it will be able to beat 1, 2 or 3.
Biggest gripe so far would be the not-existing level sytem and the silly mass-fusion stuff seems quite messy. Nevertheless, I want to see more.

technomo12 2010-07-08 03:55

why do they look all clunky?......(the digimons i mean) also whats up with the swords and spears?? i mean they all look like robot animal hybrids............then again they become more mecha like in the 3rd 4th and 5th evolutionary lines but still they still look clunky

FlareKnight 2010-07-08 04:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narzia (Post 3127079)
I already like it more than the garbage that was seaon 5 but I doubt it will be able to beat 1, 2 or 3.
Biggest gripe so far would be the not-existing level sytem and the silly mass-fusion stuff seems quite messy. Nevertheless, I want to see more.

Yeah I have a feeling they just threw the whole level thing out the window. Though I guess with all these mass fusions it'd be tough to keep track of that anyways. Will let them throw in all the champions and ultimates they want and not have it weird when they get beaten by rookies :heh:.

Not a bad first episode. Plus like the group getting thrown right into the digital world from the start.

Von Himmel 2010-07-08 08:59

Digimon...gatai..WHAT !?
Putting aside the fact about Gattai, I found this series holds much potential. At least I think the first episode is awesome...

Now I wonder who should I ship in this series....the main heroine (if it's really Akari) is kinda cute too...but Nene is also cute ;_;

Roloko vi Britannia 2010-07-08 22:32

neat first episode I enjoyed it I will continue watching it.

Patriot's Blade 2010-07-09 08:28

so the theme for this season is about MUSIC?