AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   (L) Rosario+Vampire Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=47934)

Waven 2009-07-08 18:17

I wanna have a dollar for every silly trans-series discussion that pops up here :rolleyes:

Kyero Fox 2009-07-08 18:43

i sware to god today I had to deliver a Notice to a House and the residents name was "Moka Rosario" I sware i wanted to go up and ask her if she was a Vampire :heh:

yezhanquan 2009-07-08 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waven (Post 2501279)
I wanna have a dollar for every silly trans-series discussion that pops up here :rolleyes:

While we're at it, throw Alucard and Anderson into the mix.

Kyero Fox 2009-07-08 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by yezhanquan (Post 2501533)
While we're at it, throw Alucard and Anderson into the mix.

to bad Alucard would destroy all of them.

yezhanquan 2009-07-08 21:58

I don't know. I get the feel that Papa Starbucks would be around that level himself.

kenjiharima 2009-07-09 04:46

Daddy Starbucks anime wise can hit Tsukune or either kill him by just walking in if he wanted too.

But nooo.....her waited for anime Tsukune to GAR up in the end. meh...

I'd stick with the manga Tsukune in terms of development and character.

KimmyChan 2009-07-09 05:41

Here are images of the front covers of what Volumes 8, 9 & 10 of the R+V manga books will look like once & when they're released by the end of this year by Viz Media/Shonen Jump Advanced :) -

Kafriel 2009-07-09 14:24

Quote:

All Saber needs is Avalon and Moka wouldn't be able to touch her.
Since we're starting the cross-overs, who do you think would win in a tag battle between Moka/Tsukune and Bridget/Strauss?
Spoiler for Enemies, for those who might not know:

Nothing better than vampire pit fights after all :)

Kyero Fox 2009-07-09 14:34

not that anyone cares, but Im working on a Werewolf/Vampire Crossbreed Fan Fic

HayashiTakara 2009-07-09 14:35

The main reason why cross-overs don't work well is cause which logic from which universe should be used. A vampire in one story is different from another. In R+V sunlight does nothing, but in other stories sunlight makes them explode. So really all Moka has to do is walk around with a UV lamp and she'll be ok. She won't even have to fight.

Kafriel 2009-07-09 14:53

I'd love to talk but spoilers are in the way!!! anyway, are there any manga with werewolves as their main theme? can't remember seeing one...
About the different universe thingy: Moka is susceptible to water though, which is not the case for most vampires, others are weak to crosses, others use magic or got insta-heal etc. so making up many different scenarios could work out...I think:P

yongshun 2009-07-09 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kafriel (Post 2503580)
I'd love to talk but spoilers are in the way!!! anyway, are there any manga with werewolves as their main theme? can't remember seeing one...
About the different universe thingy: Moka is susceptible to water though, which is not the case for most vampires, others are weak to crosses, others use magic or got insta-heal etc. so making up many different scenarios could work out...I think:P

Dance in the Vampire Bund is kinda warewolf as it is told through the eyes of Akira a warewolf of the earth clan.

ACSephiroth 2009-07-09 17:42

I'm surprised no one has mentioned a Buffy the Vampire Slayer/RV crossover yet :D

By the way I bought volume 3 of RV manga today at Half Priced books.

Tempest35 2009-07-09 19:53

Ah, finally back~ And I see that the thread has gotten the monthly kick-in-the-butt. :D

Like I said before, this was one of those 'better' chapters. Got our dose of kickass and development in. Now we're actually at a loss as to predict just how this is going to end. If Gin and Karate-lolicon can pull off a two-man raid on a Fairy Tail division, that would be tons of awesome-ness.

Still waiting for Inner Moka to appear (in the bikini) :heh:

kenjiharima 2009-07-09 22:28

We'll probably see Inner Moka in Outer Moka's bikini later on when Tsukune gets backstabed or gets a cheapshot from the siren baddie or someone else probably.

KimmyChan 2009-07-10 04:11

Whoever it was who gave me the cookie points for sharing the R+V volumes 8, 9 & 10 cover images in my previous post, I thank you very much for doing so as it was my pleasure entirely :)

-Sho- 2009-07-10 06:55

You were talking about Alucard from Hellsing or Castlevania ? Anyway Alucard is just awesome and the best vampire ever !

Go to hell Buffy XD

More Inner Moka pls .

Waven 2009-07-10 07:39

I fear i haven't ridiculed you guys way of comparing different sources of fiction enough. I thereby announce the first bout of silly comparison-battles:

take it as a warning, i have way more up my sleeve :p

Tyrone Biggums 2009-07-10 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kafriel (Post 2503490)
Since we're starting the cross-overs, who do you think would win in a tag battle between Moka/Tsukune and Bridget/Strauss?
Spoiler for Enemies, for those who might not know:

Nothing better than vampire pit fights after all :)

Chew kidding me mahn?

Akarbara has the power to destroy planets!

Tsukune/Moka would have a chance against the King.

HayashiTakara 2009-07-10 08:44

Gin vs Scooby? :O