AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   (L) Sekirei / Jupiterjukers (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=43511)

Shiroth 2008-09-08 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzia_n (Post 1879852)
doesn't minato have a single female childhood friend? :heh:

Looks like the only person who can fill that position is his sister. :p

tzia_n 2008-09-08 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tri-ring (Post 1879859)
Actually I was thinking in the line of Minato's hair going white once he finds out the core secret to the Sekirei plan.
Have you noticed both Minaka and takami's hair was black when they were exploring the island but it goes completely white just 20 years after.
They're still in their 40's and yet going completely white is a bit strange.

well in the cellphone pic of takami, yukari and minato takami had dark hair. so i think her hair turning light colored is something recent (i assumed she dyed it, but that's just my random speculation)

edit:
off-topic: speaking of younger sister, does anyone of you read TWGOK? who would you rather have as a younger sister, elsee or ku-chan :D

Bonta Kun 2008-09-08 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzia_n (Post 1879875)
well in the cellphone pic of takami, yukari and minato takami had dark hair. so i think her hair turning light colored is something recent (i assumed she dyed it, but that's just my random speculation)

edit:
off-topic: speaking of younger sister, does anyone of you read TWGOK? who would you rather have as a younger sister, elsee or ku-chan :D

I think her hair has just gone grey over the years, plus with the added stress of working with Minaka too. They both had dark hair when they first went to the island now they both gone grey:p

OT: This is what I've been pondering over the past week after reading TWGOK, I've known Kuu-chwan alot longer but then Elsee just swooped in and for me takes the top spot!:D

kujoe 2008-09-08 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiNA (Post 1879361)
No one interested in the marriage proposal in chapter 70? It just out btw in case you guys didnt noticed :D

Minato is so gonna pissed off. And as added bonus, we might be able to free Uzume too! *adds Chiho to harem*

XD!

Needs more oniichan to the rescue... or imouto to the rescue if you're looking it from Kuu's point of view.

I can't wait to see Yukari's reaction to Minato's wives. :heh:

KiNA 2008-09-08 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzia_n (Post 1879875)

edit:

Nanikore?

@ kujoe .. She probably complained that she have not enough hands to grope everyone :heh:

ritalman 2008-09-08 17:58

I'd say : The World God Only Knows
Haven't read it myself.

KiNA 2008-09-08 18:12

Ah.. that little devil.. Didnt register it earlier :D

I still wont eat the dish she cooks tho :D

tzia_n 2008-09-08 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 1880423)
I think her hair has just gone grey over the years, plus with the added stress of working with Minaka too. They both had dark hair when they first went to the island now they both gone grey:p

OT: This is what I've been pondering over the past week after reading TWGOK, I've known Kuu-chwan alot longer but then Elsee just swooped in and for me takes the top spot!:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiNA (Post 1881280)
Ah.. that little devil.. Didnt register it earlier :D

I still wont eat the dish she cooks tho :D

i'd go with ku-chan just because im also afraid of elsee's cooking :heh: at least for ku you'd get to eat home-grown veggies :eyespin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiNA (Post 1880973)
Nanikore?

@ kujoe .. She probably complained that she have not enough hands to grope everyone :heh:

oddly enough i see that as a distinct possibility :heh:

now i wonder how minato's harem would react on yukari's groping

musubi: probably just a question mark on her head
ku-chan: i have no idea
matsu: she'll probably grope her back :naughty:
tsukiumi: probably get flustered and drops water on her
kazehana: she'll probably go "iyah" and enjoy the groping :naughty:
homura: this'll be so weird, maybe he/she'll suddenly become male again :heh:

KiNA 2008-09-08 19:06

There's nothing to grope with Kuuchan @.@

tzia_n 2008-09-08 19:21

yukari will find a way :heh:

Bonta Kun 2008-09-08 19:36

I think Yukari would be too shocked to go groping Homura when she finds out what has happened........or possibly just pounce at Homura instead, full body grope!:D
the only "cool" guy shes met of late and hes slowly becoming one of the same sex, thats gotta mess with a young maidens heart and mind in ways I couldn't imagine:heh:

kujoe 2008-09-08 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzia_n (Post 1881529)
yukari will find a way :heh:

Nah, she'll probably be too busy beating up Minato when she finds out that he winged a little girl.

Shiroth 2008-09-08 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by kujoe (Post 1881579)
Nah, she'll probably be too busy beating up Minato when she finds out that he winged a little girl.

& there's no way she's going to believe "but she kissed me!". Poor Minato. :(

Measural 2008-09-08 20:47

I was just thinking what if one of his Sekirei ended up losing in the future. Who do you all think would be the unfortunate first one to be leaving the harem.

CrowKenobi 2008-09-08 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Measural (Post 1881826)
I was just thinking what if one of his Sekirei ended up losing in the future. Who do you all think would be the unfortunate first one to be leaving the harem.

I've been having those thoughts too... for whatever the reason, my first choice is Kazehana... I don't know why... :eyespin:

I also think that Kuu-chan would get severely injured somehow, automatically puts herself in a cocoon, and days later comes out fully healed and all grown up! :heh:

:cool:

ellifeedn 2008-09-08 22:12

Were ages ever given to Sekirei?

Bonta Kun 2008-09-08 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellifeedn (Post 1882100)
Were ages ever given to Sekirei?

Nope, not that I know of. You will have to estimate their age urself.

I'd have to guess that none of the sekirei should be over about 22 give or take.

well 00 would probably be around 40 years old, since when they were found she was a full grown. The rest are around the 22 mark I guess.

anyone guess considering they aren't really human and we have no idea how they age.

yongshun 2008-09-08 22:33

damnit 70 is out and I am stuck at work

edit: came out yesterday but I too busy was playing Tales of Vesperia to realize it.

tzia_n 2008-09-09 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrowKenobi (Post 1881899)
I've been having those thoughts too... for whatever the reason, my first choice is Kazehana... I don't know why... :eyespin:

I also think that Kuu-chan would get severely injured somehow, automatically puts herself in a cocoon, and days later comes out fully healed and all grown up! :heh:

:cool:

grown-up ku :p if that happens i might have to consider my allegiances :heh:

now i wonder why i haven't seen a fanart of a grown up ku :heh:

technomo12 2008-09-09 01:00

but what about kuu chan isnt she like about an 9 yr old girl????