AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Katanagatari (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=74744)

Nilie 2010-07-07 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel Lind (Post 3126899)
New preview for EP7.

Guys, quit that joke, it stopped being funny long ago.

=__= perhaps the fact I was being perfectly serious makes it a better joke then.
Ignore me, please.

Thanks for the link, btw. Exactly the one I was looking for.

shichi-chan 2010-07-07 17:49

I don't think this episode will troll us, they have no reason to and unlike episode 4, what other character would they take place with?

Edit: Oh btw, thanks for that link there Lind, Would have missed seeing that, haha, and that video was nice. :D

Kismet-chan 2010-07-07 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel Lind (Post 3126094)
That was obi-pull, not hair pull. :D

I have no idea how I forgot/confused that. O_o Now I feel embarrassed.

And yay, I forgot that Kukui's single was released today. The full version of Kyomu no Hana is very pretty!

Kunagisa 2010-07-08 11:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel Lind (Post 3124708)
Those of you who wish to do so, may re-live the fourth episode in form of a 5-minute digest here.

Aniplex also tried to be funny with BD4 promotional image.
To no avail.Premium Tsurugi copies to first 999 people who will figure out the joke.

In other news, apparently a certain amount of WEIRD is going on at White Fox. Two Maniwa ninjas, originally called Tefutefu and Kefuken in novels, were renamed Chouchou and Kyoken respectively. Seem to be alternative (and also more commonly used) readings of the same kanji even though novels clearly give correct ones in form of furigana. :heh:

Lol ... ハクトウ・ハリ, 針=ハリ=hari=harry, hence the I'm Harry ...??? /facepalm

EDIT: OH FML IT'S ハリー・ポッタ (Harry Potter) LMFAO HAHAHAHHAHA, SHITS BRILLIANT.

Daniel Lind 2010-07-08 12:02

Quote:

EDIT: OH FML IT'S ハリー・ポッタ (Harry Potter) LMFAO HAHAHAHHAHA, SHITS BRILLIANT.
Notice the wand and something of a lightning sketched on the forehead.

Yeah, I have no idea either.

Kunagisa 2010-07-08 12:07

The first impression was who the hell is that old guy that looks like he came out of JoJo, but still hilarious in a very cold joke sort of way. Would not have caught that if you didn't link it, props to you sir! WHITE FOX YOU ARE AWESOME!

Daniel Lind 2010-07-08 12:17

Quote:

WHITE FOX YOU ARE AWESOME!
Twitter reports Yuma of Aniplex did that.

Kunagisa 2010-07-08 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel lind (Post 3129367)
twitter reports yuma of aniplex did that.

aniplex you are awesome.

Daniel Lind 2010-07-09 01:34

The ending theme for episode 07 will be 「迷い子さがし」 (Mayoi Ko Sagashi, "Searching for a Lost Child"), sang by Mai Nakahara, Nanami's voice actress.

Not unexpected at all. Seems we're in for another fine song written by Hata Aki.
And there I was thinking Kyomu no Hana was leaving enough Nanami impression!
...can we expect Hosoya Yoshimasa to sing? :heh:

shichi-chan 2010-07-09 11:16

I'm hearing rumors that Katanagatari 7 is supposedly airing on July 10th or something... *cries*

Edit: Actually now that I think about it, Japan's time is ahead of America's, and right now it's about 1:49AM there, and so it's us that behind..Nevermind.

Daniel Lind 2010-07-09 12:42

I'm fighting to find words to describe in how many ways what I've seen today is awesome. That whole second battle scene can probably be described as pure, untained awesome.

Surprisingly enough, even some mind-blowing jokes managed to crawl in and the episode ended on an uplifting note, complete with rather bright ending song.
Best!

That said... not much new music. Intro and probably a new version of Bahasa Palus, that's it.

medigo 2010-07-09 13:49

guess that gives soundtrack 2 the chance to use themes they missed in soundtrack 1

Shiroth 2010-07-09 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel Lind (Post 3131199)
I'm fighting to find words to describe in how many ways what I've seen today is awesome. That whole second battle scene can probably be described as pure, untained awesome.

Surprisingly enough, even some mind-blowing jokes managed to crawl in and the episode ended on an uplifting note, complete with rather bright ending song.
Best!

Oh boy. I'm all the more pumped up for this episode now, thanks to your post.

Daniel Lind 2010-07-09 14:20

Quote:

guess that gives soundtrack 2 the chance to use themes they missed in soundtrack 1
I was hoping for 3 CDs but at this pace there won't be enough material.

omimon 2010-07-09 19:46

The last few seconds before the preview could easily be the most tear-jerking scene for the past 7 episodes.

Kunagisa 2010-07-09 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by omimon (Post 3131811)
The last few seconds before the preview could easily be the most FML scene for the past 7 episodes.

Fix'd.

I would've bawwww'd my eyes out if I didn't already know what was going down.

Wonderful episode, but there isn't really a need for comments.

apr 2010-07-09 21:37

Episode 7 was the best thing ever.

deffusse 2010-07-10 03:06

oh man I can't resist waiting :)

omimon 2010-07-10 07:02

I want watermelon....

Nilie 2010-07-10 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by omimon (Post 3132466)
I want watermelon....

*casually hands a slice of the one she's eating while making a great show of pretending it is a coincidence she happens to be eating one and to not be crying on the inside*