AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fansub Groups (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Infusion anime - Where for art thou? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=6645)

SurfD 2004-02-04 03:15

Infusion anime - Where for art thou?

Pretty sure this isnt against the rules, as I am not asking for release dates or anything.

I am just curious. Is Infusion still alive? They seem to be releasing stuff in conjunction with a couple of other groups, but I cant find any trace of them elsewhere on the net.

Googling turns up a dead website link, and their IRC Channel on aniverse is a ghost town (2 people, no mods, ops or nothing).

Anyone know what their current contact status is?

GHDpro 2004-02-04 03:20

The IRC info for them on the site may be out of date. Have you tried
the same channel on mircx.com and possibly enterthegame.com too?

AnimeFangirl 2004-02-04 03:49

Their website was www.anime-infusion.org, but it appears to be down. Last I heard, they were lacking a translator...
(Note, that's just hearsay, of course. I'm not affiliated with Infusion in any way)

saku 2004-02-06 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by SurfD
Pretty sure this isnt against the rules, as I am not asking for release dates or anything.

I am just curious. Is Infusion still alive? They seem to be releasing stuff in conjunction with a couple of other groups, but I cant find any trace of them elsewhere on the net.

Googling turns up a dead website link, and their IRC Channel on aniverse is a ghost town (2 people, no mods, ops or nothing).

Anyone know what their current contact status is?

Infusion is still alive :heh: The site is down, hopefully it will be back soon...and the chan is #infusion@irc.mircx.com.

warnold 2004-02-06 12:59

I've updated the irc server info in our group listing.

--
-billy-

AnimeOni 2004-02-11 03:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorfl
Their website was www.anime-infusion.org, but it appears to be down. Last I heard, they were lacking a translator...
(Note, that's just hearsay, of course. I'm not affiliated with Infusion in any way)

I heard that their translator is with Froth-Bite who is doing Diamond drops
________
Extreme q vaporizer

flammie 2004-02-11 04:32

I remember seeing in the topic of their mircx channel that they weren't going to do anymore non-joint releases until they get a translator. Hopefully they will soon, cuz I want to see more Maico.

crumja 2004-02-11 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by flammie
I remember seeing in the topic of their mircx channel that they weren't going to do anymore non-joint releases until they get a translator. Hopefully they will soon, cuz I want to see more Maico.

I've heard that they've already found one, who happens to be native too. If you want more Maico, get it from FB.

Shii 2004-02-11 18:23

By the way, "Wherefore" actually means "why".
(Yeah, this is totally :topicoff: )

AnimeFangirl 2004-02-11 22:19

Completely and utterly off topic! Where did it ever come from? :eyespin:
If Infusion ever gets back on their feet, I hope they don't forget about Captain Tsubasa. He was so cute. *sigh*