AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Full Metal Panic (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Full Metal Panic - Requests for new threads (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=42802)

Miles Teg 2009-09-12 03:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by xris (Post 2639448)
I am well out of touch with the novels and current FMP series so I'm not sure what is needed as such. It appears a new FMP Live-Action thread is overdue, what else? Voice Actor Appreciation & Discussion? Character Discussion threads?

For new animated series nothing new.

The next novel (that should have been released 2-3 month ago) should be the last one.

Voice Actor Appreciation & Discussion why not but it's a risk to have : "I think that actorA is perfect for newCharacterA" and a flood of novel spoiler appears :heh:

Character Discussion will be full of spoiler after only 10 posts :heh: (like the Kaname discussion thread where people are discussing events that appear on non animated novels)

The main problem with new threads is that the last series was 6 years ago since then most of the question have been answered by the novel, novel that have been translated in English and read/discussed by all the regular of this sub-forum.

Little by little this sub-forum has become more or less the Light Novel FMP forum instead of the Anime FMP forum, before creating new thread I think this is more urgent to take care of that. Right know coming to this sub-forum is like going to a Random series - Spoilers & Speculation and thinking you won't be spoiled :heh:

xris 2009-09-12 06:10

Please bear in mind that new threads do not have to be specifically anime orientated. Is there a need for more (specific) novel threads? Character discussion threads can include novel based events, as long as it is made clear in the opening post.

A new Live Action thread should not include novel spoilers of course (since it should be enjoyed by non-novel readers as well).

Quote:

I guess I can ask for a dubbing thread for the FMP series when the proper time's right.
Thinking about it, what's the rational behind this request? As mentioned, it's been a while since we had the last anime series, is it for discussion of the Live-Action Movie? Has it been dubbed, isn't it in English to being with?

Miles Teg 2009-09-12 06:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by xris (Post 2639628)
Please bear in mind that new threads do not have to be specifically anime orientated. Is there a need for more (specific) novel threads? Character discussion threads can include novel based events, as long as it is made clear in the opening post.

IMHO there is no need for new thread, novel or anime oriented. When the next and probably last novel will be released perhaps but not right now (or if a new anime series is announced).

Those thread should have mention that novel spoiler are present :

Character discussion - Kaname
Character discussion - Tessa
Is there going to be a new FMP series? (the topic is now more about : what a new series will look like, how many episode to animate the last 6 novels)

Quote:

A new Live Action thread should not include novel spoilers of course (since it should be enjoyed by non-novel readers as well).

Thinking about it, what's the rational behind this request? As mentioned, it's been a while since we had the last anime series, is it for discussion of the Live-Action Movie? Has it been dubbed, isn't it in English to being with?

The only thing we know about the movie is that a producer is interested on the licence, nothing more :heh:

Yu Ominae 2009-09-12 10:34

Quote:

It's for the series. From FMP to The Second Raid's OVA. Not the Live action movie.

MutsuriLurker 2010-09-15 00:01

Hello.

I'd like to start a thread for people requesting some quick FMP doujinshi translation. Now it's taking place in the FMP spoiler thread, and it's a bit outta place, there.

The name of the thread could be something like "Quick FMP doujinshi translation requests" or anything shorter, like "Translation requests".

Is it do-able ?

Thank you !

ETA : actually, since I don't limit myself to doujinshi, a title like "Quick translation requests" would be more apt, methinks ;D

selilychidori 2010-11-26 23:02

May we have a new thread discussing the ANIME Petition for FullMetalPanic?

http://www.wix.com/fmpnation/petition

I dont see any existing threads where i can put this...
We would like to get this passed around everywhere to spreed the word...

kamehameha 2011-01-25 21:00

I think there should be a thread made about Funimation offering the complete series subbed and dubbed on their channel. I think if the overall view count increased Funimation would see how the series is still popular and would show an interest in the continuation in the animation of the series

Cenit 2011-01-29 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamehameha (Post 3456061)
I think there should be a thread made about Funimation offering the complete series subbed and dubbed on their channel. I think if the overall view count increased Funimation would see how the series is still popular and would show an interest in the continuation in the animation of the series

Funimation is a publisher. They do animate shit. They would love to sell you more FMP. Its just not up to them. Hope that helped.

Cenit 2011-04-10 19:38

We need a SIGMA thread. The fan translation is processing very fast an i began to love the hell out of it. We need a Sigma discussion thread. I want to talk about what happened and discuss the panels and stuff. Also Sigma is still ongoing in JP.

Request for a FMP Sigma Thread!

Also take the "TSR got licensed" thing out of the sticky. Its old news.

Also make me a mod for the fmp board. You guys seem to be quiet busy lately :P

Illsteir 2011-04-11 08:01

Can we have "Mecha, Weapons and (Black) Technology" thread, too?
Code Geass, Gundam and Macross sections has one and I don't see why FMP can't have one.

Yu Ominae 2011-04-24 20:37

Will agree with Sigma at least. IIRC, not everything's the same with the novels right?

Yu Ominae 2017-02-01 19:09

Mind if I request a thread for the series voice acting?

Also we need a thread for Sosuke, Kurz and Melissa.

Yu Ominae 2017-02-08 06:30

Also adding in a request for music.

My previous post stands.

Cenit 2017-02-13 08:08

We need a thread for the VMC audio drama. It makes no sense not to have one.

Yu Ominae 2017-02-15 20:01

We probably need to let a mod know.

Yu Ominae 2017-10-21 10:03

Requesting a thread for the first FMP game in PS4, Full Metal Panic: Fight Who Dares win.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...4-game/.123017

Yu Ominae 2018-04-13 20:35

I’ll ask if a thread for Leonard is possible to the mods. He’s playing a big role in the middle of the series.

Mad Pierrot 2018-06-01 13:15

Episode 7 was released today. It needs a thread

Yu Ominae 2018-06-02 08:25

I'm asking the mods if a thread talking about FMP!'s presence in the Super Robot War series can be included.