AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 457 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=105706)

sayde 2011-07-20 10:19

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 457 Discussion

Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:

* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

*spoiler summary*
Quote:

Source:
Credits: Sheetz

念の為言っとくけどドベ7だから。
Just letting you know that Bleach is bottom 7.
話は
Story
シシ、シャッキー、リルカ、沓澤 VS銀城
Shishi, Jackie, Riruka, Kutsuzawa vs Ginjou

月島VSイチゴ
Tsukishima vs Ichigo
イチゴ、ゲツガ打つけど交わされる
Ichigo fires Getsuga but it's blocked.
たまに、チャド井上が間に入ってくる
Occasionally, Chad and Inoue get in between them.
銀城、苺の様子見ながら闘う。
Ginjou watches Ichigo as he fights.
イチゴ、月島に斬られどうになると、銀城間に入って切られる。
Ichigo looks like he's going to get slashed by Tsukishima when Ginjou goes in between them and is cut.
ポカーン
Shocking!
石田が走ってる姿で次週
Finally we see Ishida running. Till next week.

Wiggy Fuzz 2011-07-20 11:16

the pace bleach is going, 3 chapters should be released at a time together as one each week.

Arabesque 2011-07-20 11:22

Shocking!

I don't know why, but I thought that something about the spoiler provider's was similar to james commentary on Naruto spoilers. Must be the tongue in cheek/sarcastic tone :p

I also like how he opens it up with say how low Bleach is in the rankings. Like that's the first thing anyone wants to know about the manga each week. Story? That comes second :heh:

GDB 2011-07-20 11:56

So Ichigo's firing off Getsuga Tenshous again? Does that mean Zangetsu is back? If I recall, it's his attack, not Ichigo's, is it not? Also, Tsukishima's underling has a pretty ridiculous ability. "Super perfect luck" and all that.

Thank god it looks like Uryuu is about to show up. Perfect timing too, since Ichigo just lost Ginjou.

Spelt 2011-07-20 12:21

I can truly say from the bottom of my heart.

I hate what Bleach has become. I am leaving this series while i still have good memories of it.

Alchemist007 2011-07-20 12:34

I wonder if Ginjou is brainwashed or simply cut badly like Ishida may have been.

Fran~ 2011-07-20 14:18

Ichigo is a one-trick pony... Ishida goes to lend a hand? :D

dickdatduck 2011-07-20 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spelt (Post 3697576)
I can truly say from the bottom of my heart.

I hate what Bleach has become.

What has it become?

Shinn Kamiyra 2011-07-20 14:28

I think this may actually be the very first time Ichigo looks like he could lose a fight when he's actually stronger than his opponent.

Still, we're winding down to the end of this arc, thankfully. Time for Urhara and Isshin to show up and get the main and final story going.

Chiisai Kuma 2011-07-20 15:14

uryu is back :3
wonder if there be ishixhime stuff to come?

Alchemist007 2011-07-20 16:45

Hah, more like IchiIshi.

Chiisai Kuma 2011-07-20 17:01

^crack pairing that was created from the filler ending theme.

Shiroth 2011-07-20 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arabesque (Post 3697503)
I also like how he opens it up with say how low Bleach is in the rankings. Like that's the first thing anyone wants to know about the manga each week. Story? That comes second :heh:

This is so true. :heh:

Another pretty plain and boring chapter. Hopefully Ishida will bring some enjoyment to an already badly paced mess.

Casshern 2011-07-20 17:31

This is the first time ever in Bleach that I'm glad Ishida showed up.

Alchemist007 2011-07-20 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma (Post 3697814)
^crack pairing that was created from the filler ending theme.

I haven't watched any part of the anime in about 30 episodes...I was under the impression this existed since loooong ago :p

sayde 2011-07-20 19:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDB (Post 3697551)
So Ichigo's firing off Getsuga Tenshous again? Does that mean Zangetsu is back?

Probably. Afterall, Tsukishima did state that he finally succeeded in melding his shinigami powers with his fullbring--which kind of implies that he got his shinigami powers back. So if he got them back and he's using GT, then I'd assume Zangetsu likely returned as well.

Beyond that, I really don't have anything meaningful to contribute this week. All my thoughts regarding the chapter could be effectively summarized with a simple "meh".

secretzfan 2011-07-20 22:37

Quote:

Just letting you know that Bleach is bottom 7.
What the hell last week it was #1 chapter and this week it is bottom 7..... WTF and that chapter wasn't even that bad

sayde 2011-07-20 23:14

It just occurred to me...

If this fight doesn't end within 2 more chapters, Kubo will have officially spent more time on it than Ichigo & Aizen's final battle. Since Ishida is now on his way, I guess this means he won't arrive until the end of next weeks chapter at the earliest. And since his arrival is hardly a guarantee of the battle coming to an immediate close, it seems like 2+ chapters is a relatively solid possibility. We should place bets on this. How many more chapters do you think this fight will go on for?

Alchemist007 2011-07-20 23:57

I wouldn't really be surprised if development/fight chapters are longer than the final battle. Who knows, this might just be a development fight on route to the main antagonist like Ichi vs Grimm before the war (I forget how long that was).

sayde 2011-07-21 00:44

IIRC, Ichigo vs Grim (1st battle) spanned about 3 chapters. It covered a few pages in chapter 209, half of chapter 211, and half of chapter 212. It seemed roughly 30 pages.

Their 2nd battle spanned 6 chapters. It started at the end of 230, and covered half of 231, 232, 235, a little bit of 233, and most of 236. That one was about 45 pages in length give or take (if you include Shinji and Rukia's part of the fight, otherwise it was shorter).

Their final battle was indeed the longest of the 3 having spanned 7 chapters with about 4 of those chapters being fully devoted to the fight.

In truth, this current battle against Tsukishima probably wouldn't be considered a big departure from the norm if it went on a couple more chapters. So I guess I only brought up the issue in the first place for the sake of once again highlighting how short Aizen vs Ichigo (final) was in comparison to other less significant battles.