AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Ore no Imouto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   Ore no Imouto - Voice Actor Appreciation & Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=98246)

james0246 2010-10-12 12:47

Ore no Imouto - Voice Actor Appreciation & Discussion

The purpose of this thread is to discuss, critique and idolize the Voice Actor cast of Ore no Imouto. Please remember that the discussion should center on their performances as professional voice actors and not on the show content (which can be discussed in the various Episode threads). Please remember this simple rule when critiquing a VA's performance or reading another forum member's critique:
  • Don't take it personally.
    In other words, you’re free to disagree with another person’s opinion, but don’t flame them if they offer a well written and well thought out analysis that differs from your own opinion. Keep it civil.

• Voice Actors are human.
    Yes, it’s true. They’re human. Therefore, don’t just indiscriminately rip them and their work apart as if they’re inorganic objects. You don’t have to praise them non-stop, but be thoughtful in your criticism.
This thread might duplicate some discussion in the Episode threads, but it can also serve to demystify various VA roles, disseminate VA information (VA Bios, VA photos, etc) and provide cast information of various types as well as discussion about performances.

bhl88 2010-10-18 03:32

Kirino = Azu-nyan 竹達 彩奈
Kyosuke = Tomoya / Alto 中村 悠一
Ruri (Kuroneko) = Kanade Tachibana / Black Rock Shooter... wait she's playing dark stuff... 花澤香菜
Manami = Ricchan 佐藤 聡美
Saori = 生天目 仁美 Hitomi Nabatame

HitoriTomoyo 2010-10-20 00:25

Manami's voice is painful to listen to at times: I didn't have any expectations towards her adapted voice but it just doesn't feel consistent with her image for some reason. I kind of expected a more normal, quieter voice but that's most likely just me.

Why does Tomoya's seiyuu voice the best male protagonists ever?

Ballad 2010-10-20 05:51

I only first watched this show because Kirino was voiced by Ayana, but I'm really liking it so far.

puretsundere 2010-10-21 00:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by HitoriTomoyo (Post 3306773)
I didn't have any expectations towards her adapted voice but it just doesn't feel consistent with her image for some reason. I kind of expected a more normal, quieter voice but that's most likely just me.

Upon first listen, I have to agree that Satou Satomi's voice seems a bit miscast for Manami. I like her voice, but her voice just screams lively and outgoing to me, so I'm not sure if Sugar can pull off the reserved and quiet girl too well.

totoum 2010-11-16 01:52

Kuroneko is normaly the type of person I have a hard time standing,a bit too full of herself for me,but that voice......is just.....too......cute......for me too not like the character.Hanazawa Kana strikes again :heh:

bhl88 2010-11-21 20:03

I had no idea that Saori is voiced by Arcueid...

omimon 2011-01-17 23:48

I'll just leave this here.

blitz1/2 2011-01-19 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by omimon (Post 3443523)

I'll just leave this here.

That's interesting. More kana win I guess? xD

GreatTeacherKen 2011-02-17 22:53

I don't know, I find Manami's voice to be very HNNNGG! inducing. :heh:

frubam 2011-03-31 20:12

Who voices Akagi Sena(?) in the 13th episode? Really loved her voice. Sounds quite familiar too, I just can't put my finger on it.

kaigan 2011-03-31 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by frubam (Post 3553038)
Who voices Akagi Sena(?) in the 13th episode? Really loved her voice. Sounds quite familiar too, I just can't put my finger on it.

sena is voiced by mariya ise:

kirishima (yumekui merry)
lucia (index)
stocking (panty & stocking)

GundamZZ 2013-05-31 21:37

Minami's voice is getting more interesting. No wonder people think she is the maou/last boss of the show. She is waiting the hero in her castle. :p

http://i44.tinypic.com/2qd0m8n.jpg