AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hyouka (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Hyouka - Episode 22 [END] Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=114758)

Kairin 2012-09-15 09:19

Hyouka - Episode 22 [END] Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Hyouka, Episode 22 [END].

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Sumeragi 2012-09-15 16:28

I'm so sad this is ending.....

In hope that there be enough content written by the author in the following months to allow a Season 2!

mixordia 2012-09-15 17:03

If will not have a second season I hope they give a good end to this.

rulfo 2012-09-15 17:10

Even if doesn't I think they'll still follow through with what the source material has.

Bahamut 2012-09-15 19:06

...enjoyed it from the beginning to the very end...

mixordia 2012-09-16 10:38

OH MY MY... so beautiful... I will miss this... I need a season 2... my heart is breaking now...

10/10 for this episode and for all anime.

rulfo 2012-09-16 11:34

Spoiler for dsafsadkfa;sjdfk:

10/10 TROLLED HARD(Best troll that I liked).

Will miss this but this was damn proper closure considering the materials that are left. Really liked it.

Here's to hoping S2 really does happen. no it won't... who am I kidding? :sad:

mixordia 2012-09-16 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by rulfo (Post 4355229)
Spoiler for dsafsadkfa;sjdfk:

10/10 TROLLED HARD(Best troll that I liked).

Will miss this but this was damn proper closure considering the materials that are left. Really liked it.

we must have faith :rolleyes:, who knows... but it's hard to happen, and by what I just read, almost Japanese are praising the last episode and some said they want more...

Kaoru Chujo 2012-09-16 14:26

A masterpiece, in the end. Started slowly, but built in subtlety and feeling to this final episode. Such delicacy and beauty.

The procession scenes reminded me of Akira Kurosawa's great film Dreams (the foxes' wedding section, in particular).

She was only on-screen briefly, but Kayano Ai nailed it yet again. Beautiful voice and subtle and interesting expression.

Flying Dagger 2012-09-16 16:39

Absolutely gorgeous!

Hata 2012-09-16 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by rulfo (Post 4355229)

there are enough materials for a movie and an OAV. the OAV had more chance being done obviously.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixordia (Post 4355305)
we must have faith :rolleyes:, who knows... but it's hard to happen, and by what I just read, almost Japanese are praising the last episode and some said they want more...

opinion does not dictate a 2nd season, BD and DVD sales figures do, lesser anime had 2nd season, this to me really depend if there are new materials or not and how soon it is out.

----------
just going by the raw, two things which are not in the novel, the closure with Mayaka and Irisu, beyond that, visual just as beautiful as I expect it to be,

mixordia 2012-09-16 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hata (Post 4355595)

opinion does not dictate a 2nd season, BD and DVD sales figures do, lesser anime had 2nd season, this to me really depend if there are new materials or not and how soon it is out.

I already know this, but anyway... if the japanese liked, it might not mean more sales? Maybe not, maybe so, but who knows, because unfortunately is they who will decide, we only can wait. :(

Mura 2012-09-16 19:10

Really was a breathtaking episode and a wonderful series from beginning to end. I just wished that Houtarou actually said that part instead of it being what he imagined he would say. I'm so gonna miss this series.:(

Sakuratsuki 2012-09-16 19:23

Damn goodbye to a wonderfull anime then

ultimatemegax 2012-09-16 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayid (Post 4355816)
I dont know why everybody says it has only 22 episodes and it is the end?

I have done some research on Anime news network it says 24 episodes next episode will air next week. here is the link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...=13817&page=25

Also on another website where they mention the airing time and channel in japan it also says 24 episodes: http://animecalendar.net/

So were the hell did animesuki get that bad information that this wonderfull anime has 22 episodes?

IT HAS 24 EPISODES PEOPLE STILL 2 TO GO!!!!!!

Because there are 11 BD volumes solicited with 2 episodes each, there's no listing for Hyouka on Teletama next week, and this episode did not have a next episode preview. ANN has often been wrong, and anime calendar always fills out to the end of the month without checking listings. It's 22 episodes.

Sakuratsuki 2012-09-16 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultimatemegax (Post 4355823)
Because there are 11 BD volumes solicited with 2 episodes each, there's no listing for Hyouka on Teletama next week, and this episode did not have a next episode preview. ANN has often been wrong, and anime calendar always fills out to the end of the month without checking listings. It's 22 episodes.

thank you for your reply. Damn a wonderfull anime has ended.

mixordia 2012-09-16 19:34

Now I see the subs and I could understand some things that I hadn't understand before ... ok, KyoAni, congratulations, seriously, this is a beautiful and fantastic end. Perfect, perfect...

Lissa_1 2012-09-16 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mura (Post 4355800)
I just wished that Houtarou actually said that part instead of it being what he imagined he would say.

I think he actually did say it aloud, but both of them were just so startled by it that Chitanda went "huh?" so that neither of them would have to be embarrassed.

I really, really, really, seriously wnrjfaw9sdfaing adored this episode. Gonna be really sad to miss it on sundays now ;_; I hope the LN translation gets picked up again on BT.

pagan poor 2012-09-16 20:05

Beautiful ending to the series. I liked when Chitanda was basically telling Oreki "this is me, for the present and the future" during their walk in the end. I'll miss this show.

bellsboy66 2012-09-16 20:24

Blast it!!
I'm at work and its another 6 hours before I can get home and download this....
Then watch it 3 or 4 times...lol