AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Episode 107 Discussion [Anime] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23243)

Hunter 2004-11-03 10:34

Episode 107 Discussion [Anime]

Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week's upcoming episode which Vicious, Dranz or I will try to post this thread every Wednesday, since it’s the day the episode airs in Japan.

For the people who don't know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread is marked as “Anime” in the title, so you don’t have to use spoiler tags. However, there are some exceptions.

You MUST use spoiler tags when dealing with the episode until an actual credible sub appears. Discussions in this thread can only involve the current and previous episodes. Members who are caught including events that take place after the current episode in their post will be handed a ban.

Anyway this is what you should discuss in this thread:
  1. Expectations of the episode if not aired or if you haven't seen it yet.
  2. Announcements of which fansub groups have released the episode regardless if it is a RAW or Subbed.
  3. Your comments on the episode if you have seen it both RAW and Subbed.

Just to make it clear there is to be no making new topics about the above things I have just showed you. I will close them down because I made this thread so all the posts regarding this topic will be in one place.

Furthermore, I'd like to ask people to let me, and only me, do the Episode Discussion threads every week. Why? You may ask. Mainly, to avoid confusions and 10+ threads of eager people doing the episode threads. So, please, don’t make episode discussion threads without Vicious's Dranz's or my permission.

So there you have it, just to summarize and add new tidbits of rules:

There is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga or the anime raw episode, no spoilers for future events of the Manga that take place beyond this episode, no annoying questions asking for seeds, ZERO unnecessary spoilers, and try to keep it on topic.

VegitasIntegra 2004-11-03 12:13

finally the best arc of them all....i predict all hell will break lose and some serious plot thickening.

Gon the Freec 2004-11-03 12:36

Im downloading the raw .
I can't wait to see this episode ! hopefully it will feature some cool music :)

monir 2004-11-03 13:05

Raw watcher's, please give an outline of the episode and nothing too revealing.;) Its been too long since the last good episode.

ccardoso 2004-11-03 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir
Raw watcher's, please give an outline of the episode and nothing too revealing.;) Its been too long since the last good episode.

It's the coolest episode since the battle against Haku in my opinion... :)

Lost World 2004-11-03 13:35

BEST EPISODE EVER!

Sasuke is So fucking badass. I knew the animators liked him better.

GrapeSoda 2004-11-03 13:53

Finally! Back to the manga story line!

zamme 2004-11-03 13:53

I like it. Looking forward to the sub.
Episode was not what I had expected though, didnt like the fight at the end.

ccardoso 2004-11-03 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by zamme
I like it. Looking forward to the sub.
Episode was not what I had expected though, didnt like the fight at the end.

Spoiler:

Gon the Freec 2004-11-03 14:53

It was pretty good , filler there filler here but still pretty good animation and Episode , i am glad were getting the pace back :)

[ what was up with Sasuke's sharingan at times ] :heh:

Kryptan 2004-11-03 15:32

Finally :) No more fillers...
This ep was pretty good (especially the dry humor with Rock Lee :heh: ).
NEED SUBBED 107!

gamergirlx 2004-11-03 16:02

Oh, I can't wait to see this ep...the anticipation is killing me.
I have to wait until I get home to download it...ARGH!

evilryu 2004-11-03 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost World
BEST EPISODE EVER!

Sasuke is So fucking badass. I knew the animators liked him better.

Still brown nosing sasuke i see..

Yeah good fight, both characters brilliantly animated, and thought Sasuke looked more styla, they seem to have made Naruto more clever.

I just dont get how Sasuke fights like he does this episode but gets owned like a nob by that Rain Ninja with the lightsaber, makes no sense at all. Kinda annoys me that those 4 filler Eps seem to make all the main characters looked weak and shit as if they've forgotten all their training.

Zek 2004-11-03 16:16

Aoi was a Jounin, so it makes perfect sense that he kicked Sasuke's ass. The animators for that episode just didn't know how to make him fight like a Jounin so they just made him stand in place and swing his lightsaber at anybody who attacks him.

evilryu 2004-11-03 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zek
Aoi was a Jounin, so it makes perfect sense that he kicked Sasuke's ass. The animators for that episode just didn't know how to make him fight like a Jounin so they just made him stand in place and swing his lightsaber at anybody who attacks him.

Point taken, if they're gonna make filler stories they should animate it to higher standards not let newb teams take over.

Without sounding too much Lost World, I think Sasuke would have done much better than just simply charging at him with 2 chidoris then get thrown down the cliff.

I hope the standard of the animation keeps up for the rest of this arc.

LeafNinja 2004-11-03 16:26

I have to give it up to the anime team, when they get is right, DAMN do they get it right. The second half of this episode rivals anything seen in the series up to this point.

Spoiler:

Mcdougal 2004-11-03 16:44

One word. Wow. Just...Wow. This ep has, without a shadow of a doubt, the best fightscene since Rock Lee. It kicked ass, so much so that it isn't even funny. The filler eps have been painful to watch but this episode more than made up for it. Only problem is, it was to friggin short. I just hope that any future fights will be of this calibre.

.Incarnate// 2004-11-03 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccardoso
It's the coolest episode since the battle against Haku in my opinion... :)

congratulations i am now downloading the raw because of you, i NevA download the raw but your comment touched me.

Tsukiyomi 2004-11-03 17:07

Finally good to see this fight animated. Been waiting for this since the Gaara vs naruto fight. I really like how they brought back some old music themes.

Sir Baka 2004-11-03 17:24

Quick question, is the fight animated the same way as Sasuke vs Orochimaru and Rock Lee vs Gaara?