AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Accel World (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Accel World - Character Discussion - Chiyuri (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113144)

Kairin 2012-07-06 01:06

Accel World - Character Discussion - Chiyuri

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Chiyuri related.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Accel World fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Korps! 2012-07-06 11:56

Nekotype osananajimi with a nice chest. Should have more screentime.

Seihai 2012-07-06 13:34

Chiyuri got shafted after some point and nothing much is resolved from her view besides the fact that Haru and Taku are on better terms now. I'm glad she'll return for the next arc. Join the dark side, babeh!

Dr. Casey 2012-07-06 13:39

I'm with Vanish and Korps, I'm glad our resident heartbreaking, cockteasing NTR queen is making her glorious return next episode.

Dark Wing 2012-07-07 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Casey (Post 4241161)
our resident heartbreaking, cockteasing NTR queen is making her glorious return next episode.

I wish people would stop calling her that...she just likes two guy equally she never blatantly cheat on the other.

Dr. Casey 2012-07-07 13:39

I'm just kidding, I know she's a good girl. (The scene with her and Haru in the bedroom was pretty hot though)

Miraluka 2012-07-07 15:33

I don't mind calling her NTR Queen :heh:.

GundamZZ 2012-07-08 17:22

Next episode would be interesting.

Seiryuu 2012-07-15 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Wing (Post 4242922)
I wish people would stop calling her that...she just likes two guy equally she never blatantly cheat on the other.

In fact, she only accepted Taku as a boyfriend on Haru's insistence, recognizes and accepts his love but has never been shown to return it so far in the anime (I don't know if she ever does in the LN). As far as I can tell, her feelings have never changed and her heart still belongs to Haru. However...
Spoiler for LN plotline:

churchblue 2012-07-16 21:00

Spoiler for Question about Chiyuri's abilities based on the novels:

novalysis 2012-07-17 09:45

If Tvtropes ever gives NTRing a spot in the Pantheon, I think some jokers are going to put Chiyuri as the goddess of NTRing for the lolz judging by this thread.:D

tsunade666 2012-07-17 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchblue (Post 4258342)
Spoiler for Question about Chiyuri's abilities based on the novels:

Spoiler:

churchblue 2012-07-18 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 4259605)
Spoiler:

can you you better explain to second ability? does it have a name?

supermegasonic 2012-07-21 01:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by novalysis (Post 4259178)
If Tvtropes ever gives NTRing a spot in the Pantheon, I think some jokers are going to put Chiyuri as the goddess of NTRing for the lolz judging by this thread.:D

than i guess you guys havent seen star driver than??

churchblue 2012-07-24 20:10

Sorry, I just thought there should be more development with Lime Bell's abilities.

GundamZZ 2012-07-24 22:54

Her skill is not healing. It seems she knows it more than other people. Not knowing the distinction will lead to the different outcome.

churchblue 2012-07-25 09:34

Her ability make her more rarer than any Duel Avatar.

ak4allz 2012-07-25 17:03

Leveling up seems tough for her, since her ability not to kill but to heal.

Haruyuki and Chiyu, both of them are rare duel avatar. Must be hard for Taku to accept this fact that both of them have "some sort of strong connection". haha...

churchblue 2012-07-26 19:27

Spoiler for Information not yet covered in the anime:

Awrya 2012-07-27 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by ak4allz (Post 4273505)
Leveling up seems tough for her, since her ability not to kill but to heal.

Haruyuki and Chiyu, both of them are rare duel avatar. Must be hard for Taku to accept this fact that both of them have "some sort of strong connection". haha...

I imagine it quite easy actually, if she manages to take off ~10% of enemy HP, then simply waste time building her special gauge/heal/hide and she will win by time out.