AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Sword Art Online (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Sword Art Online - Character Discussion - Asuna (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113157)

Kairin 2012-07-06 01:10

Sword Art Online - Character Discussion - Asuna

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Asuna related.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Sword Art Online fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Ray 2012-07-07 15:11

I'm surprised to see the thread belonging to this sexy little minx has no replies. Ah well, I guess that's what happens when you only make a cameo in the first episode. The ball should get rolling after the second episode. :3

http://i.imgur.com/xLGCN.png

And no, she isn't the mother of Kuroyukihime ~ ;p

lansglenn 2012-07-07 18:50

The only thing I can say for certain right now is that Asuna needs a better rack. -_- *nod*

kyp275 2012-07-07 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by lansglenn (Post 4243400)
The only thing I can say for certain right now is that Asuna needs a better rack. -_- *nod*

hands off my Asuna's rack! they're perfect as they are!

Ray 2012-07-07 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyp275 (Post 4243419)
hands off my Asuna's rack! they're perfect as they are!

Kirito-san? No? Kill the imposter!

lansglenn 2012-07-07 19:17

There are soooo many questions I want to ask about Asuna, but can't because she isn't even introduced yet QQQQQQ.

Ray 2012-07-07 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by lansglenn (Post 4243428)
There are soooo many questions I want to ask about Asuna, but can't because she isn't even introduced yet QQQQQQ.

Why not just ask them in the Q & A thread?

lansglenn 2012-07-07 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphrah (Post 4243431)
Why not just ask them in the Q & A thread?

My question doesn't seem to fit in the Q&A, considering I've already read the light novels...

They're pretty subjective questions that can only be answered (or not) if you know the whole story. So I'll just have to wait a bit -_-

Fallen3dge 2012-07-07 20:51

you can always ask in the LN thread. that thread is forever spoiler mode. Asuna's breasts are fine, you cant expect them to be yuuko's size..now those are huge for her age

Wild Goose 2012-07-07 23:10

Kirito describes Asuna's form as being perfect, so perfect that it's more perfect than a digital avatar ought to be.

Besides, at this time she's fifteen, wait till she's seventeen and she'll be even better developed. XD

Fallen3dge 2012-07-07 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Goose (Post 4243729)
Kirito describes Asuna's form as being perfect, so perfect that it's more perfect than a digital avatar ought to be.

Besides, at this time she's fifteen, wait till she's seventeen and she'll be even better developed. XD

She is 17 lol by vol 1. 18 actually by alicization.
I dont think they'll grow much considering their bodies are fed by tubes.

kyp275 2012-07-08 00:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen3dge (Post 4243749)
She is 17 lol by vol 1. 18 actually by alicization.
I dont think they'll grow much considering their bodies are fed by tubes.

the LN illustrations disagrees with you sir!

*hugs his developed-just-fine Asuna* :D

Shinji103 2012-07-08 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyp275 (Post 4243849)
the LN illustrations disagrees with you sir!

*hugs his developed-just-fine Asuna* :D

WORD. :love:

dark998 2012-07-08 01:31

She looks great in the OP but other than that not a lot to say yet because she got almost zero screentime in episode 1.

sky black swordman 2012-07-08 02:33

After all this talk about Asunas breast I am now more intrested in Asuna's 3 sizes.
Does any one other then Kirirto know them?:heh:

Fallen3dge 2012-07-08 05:22

^ yui-chan of course

sky black swordman 2012-07-08 07:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen3dge (Post 4244169)
^ yui-chan of course

Oh thats right Yui chan.
How could I forget she has Human lie detector .
Well in this case a AI lie detector .:heh:

Ray 2012-07-08 08:38

Please people, if you're going to let spoilers loose, then use spoiler tags.

But yes, Asuna is just fine as she is. :3

Shimapan 2012-07-08 20:15

Looking at her character page, Asuna indeed is just fine the way she is :D
Love those white overknee socks.
Can't wait until she's introduced next episode.

btw, you should put a pic of her in the first post:
http://www.abload.de/img/sao-asunasrjb5.png

Ray 2012-07-08 20:17

Ah, sure, why the hell not.

If you're interested in moar Asuna art, then I recommend that you take a look at this post in the images thread. :3