AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Your personality at its worst (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=32925)

Diaboso 2006-06-06 10:28

Your personality at its worst

Ok Im going to ask

what are some personality traits you all have that just ticks off people? / if your willing to tell

Ill go out there first and say that im well...compulsive I go from energetic to lazy to excited to not giving a care. I cant stay mad thats a good thing I think. I chang they way I act constantly (most people hate my excited side I do to becase I look and act like an idiot:heh: ) also I can be very nice and then turn very mean...Im a sad person but I can live with it:D

physics223 2006-06-06 10:34

I have a lot of things to say almost all of the time. For a lot of people, this doesn't really irk them, because a lot of people say that I'm smart, and it's okay for them for me to say something. I'm not really talkative in a sense that I like to socialize, it's just that in class I often recite or give tidbits of information to intensify the discussion of the professor. I also often say a lot of things about a lot of stuff, and it irks some people thinking that I'm trying to be haughty and such.

Don't worry, I'm not really arrogant (I think, and a lot of my friends think too, as well): I do get high grades in class, so I'm not talking gas.

Maxon 2006-06-06 10:42

I get annoyed at stupid things and I'm really lazy. I'm also tight with money so I'll choose the more difficult, free way of doing something, so that overrides my laziness.

physics223 2006-06-06 10:44

I'm quite the introvert: I can survive not coming out of my room for two days if I have enough food and water inside. I'm not sad most of the time, though - but I'm pretty impulsive: thankfully, that impulsiveness is often tempered with thought that I can still get out of tight situations unscathed. Luckily. :)

Diaboso 2006-06-06 10:49

well I love giving out constructive critisisem (people realy hate that) and I like geting constructive critisisem (no one ever gives me any (-.-)

also could live my myself in the midel of no where with no one for a long time

physics223 2006-06-06 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diaboso
well I love giving out constructive critisisem (people realy hate that) and I like geting constructive critisisem (no one ever gives me any (-.-)

also could live my myself in the midel of no where with no one for a long time

I could also live by myself in the middle of nowhere if:
  • there is easily-reached potable water
  • there is easily-reached edible food
  • there is a computer with a very large HD and a hyper-fast internet connection
  • I have a small house where I can live and where the computer is placed (it can be a room or anything).
  • I have the world's greatest books (classics).
  • I should also be protected from harm (all nasty animals, monsters, WWIII).

With those requirements fulfilled, I think I'd live a happy life, even if in the middle of nowhere, alone. :D

Maxon 2006-06-06 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by physics223
  • I have a small house where I can live and where the computer is placed (it can be a room or anything).
With those requirements fulfilled, I think I'd live a happy life, even if in the middle of nowhere, alone. :D

Lol. I'm the same, except I'd be in need of some "company". ;)

physics223 2006-06-06 11:12

Thoreau lived alone for a large part of his life, and look at what he wrote: Walden and Civil Disobedience, both American classics. Being alone isn't a hindrance, IMO, to self-improvement. But I'd say company helps - it really does. One can't stop being human, can he?

Kurz 2006-06-06 11:38

Well I have a nasty habit of not knowing how to set goals. I am always up in the air when it comes to the future. I am also very hardheaded, though its usually with things I know will be true (Rarely wrong).

When I am happy, I am often too happy. I have a habbit of sticking out my toung when I am amused.
When I am Silent I am too Silent. I might not say anything for awhile, since most of the time I am thinking of Plot Ideas, Thinking about various things, or just plain observing how other people act.

I tend to lock myself away, doing retarded things like watching anime (No offense) all day, When I could be doing something else, Something fun with other people.

I think those are the only bad things I do...
Though they are only bad in excess.

physics223 2006-06-06 11:56

Simply put, you're an introvert, I think. There's nothing wrong with that, IMO. :)

DaFool 2006-06-06 12:07

Quote:

• there is a moetastic maid to cook and clean and sew for me
  • there is a little sister to wake me up every morning

Anyway, my relatives sometimes say I'm like my father whenever I'm irresponsible, compulsive, short-tempered, and lazy. I also act like a grumpy hermit.

But worst of all is when it seems that I have no personality at all. Especially while daydreaming or being pissed off by political issues that have no bearing on my life whatsoever.

Komataguri 2006-06-06 14:14

Every word I speak drips with the succulent sauce of sarcasm and belittlement.

I can't hold my tongue, specially when it comes to situations of extreme stupidity on the part of others.

I excessively paranoid, Wondering why a person is talking to me, wondering what they are trying to gain from me.

I curse, excessiv-fucking-ly.

I treat all humans with an equal amount of dislike, which leans to big problems when I come across a black guy with hatred for whities while trying to read way to much into every action in hopes of finding something he can contrive as racist so he can start on his anti-white bullshit [ This happens far more often than you could imagine.. ]

I suppose...I am a Misanthropic Xenophobe with a dripping of narcissistic tourettes

Whitemoon648 2006-06-06 15:16

Well People get mad at me sometimes and thats apparently because they think i ask alot of questions :). Like i have had teachers set me a limited amount of questions allowed to ask. Well when you have a question you have to ask right :)?. And i dont think i ask too many questions, just couple hundreds a day :heh: .

Ending 2006-06-06 16:06

Like it was once put, I'm "A bit rough but smooth." When my personality is at its worst, guess that rough -side gets more pronounced and sharp.

HoboGod 2006-06-06 17:22

Well, I'm a cynic, so naturally, people say I bitch too much. But also naturally, I tell them to go to hell, that I'm right, and they are in denial of this shit. But then people think I'm a troll and get pissed off even more.

And also another thing about me that pisses people off is how I tend to laugh when people get pissed off. For example, watching somebody get kicked in the nuts isn't funny, but to laugh while watching somebody get kicked in the nuts, THAT'S FUNNY! Too bad they don't see the irony in it themselves. ^_^

[DOT].L 2006-06-06 19:22

I guess my arrogance will one day lead to my undoing, but before that day, however, I'll live the way I want. So to hell with all you ignorant people!:p

boneyjellyfish 2006-06-06 19:32

I am a prefectionist.

Cyz 2006-06-07 00:39

Hmm, I'm a little social outcast and that makes people annoyed at me. They actually want me to go out but I'm too stubborn.

wingdarkness 2006-06-07 01:16

I am an obsessive compulsive...I don't have ADD, but i might have something close...My good friends already know about some of my quirks and have accepted it, but other people might look at me like I'm crazy...Like when I'm watching TV, i have to have the TV perfectly centered for my veiwing enjoyment with nothing obstructing my veiw...If there's like a cup or a bowl near or in front of the TV it will bother the hell outta me until I move it...Certain shows I must watch with lights out, certain animes for sure...I will turn the lights off in your house if I have to! (LMMFAO)...I will change your radio station in your car if you let me X)...And I don't give a damn unless you call me on it...Inwhich a couple of people have^^...

When I was a kid and still to this day whenever I make sandwich or a hamburger I have to dress it up perfectly, cut it down the middle and make the plate look steller before I can sit down and eat it (that means adding chips and or fries making the plate look good like Food Network or something)...My sister actually used to be irate with me for this and still to this day wants to smack me upside the head when she sees me do this...Nowadays when ever I make food for us to eat i will purposely make her plate look like incredible and take like 20 mins to do it just to make her enraged X)...Yeah that's actually a bad personality trait...

As for the forum my personality can get downright bitter at times..Sometimes i read some of my posts and I think "Damn i'm harsh sometimes..." I just have so much passion for what I talk about and it's hard to not let it overflow at times...Yes I do understand that sometimes I'm a point-proving a$$hole, but I think some people actually like the fact that I never compromise who I am (For as much as that counts in a place like this)...You can always count on wingdarkness to be wingdarkness in all his flawed yet consistent glory...

physics223 2006-06-07 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingdarkness
I am an obsessive compulsive...I don't have ADD, but i might have something close...My good friends already know about some of my quirks and have accepted it, but other people might look at me like I'm crazy...Like when I'm watching TV, i have to have the TV perfectly centered for my veiwing enjoyment with nothing obstructing my veiw...If there's like a cup or a bowl near or in front of the TV it will bother the hell outta me until I move it...Certain shows I must watch with lights out, certain animes for sure...I will turn the lights off in your house if I have to! (LMMFAO)...I will change your radio station in your car if you let me X)...

When I was a kid and still to this day whenever I make sandwich or a hamburger I have to dress it up perfectly, cut it down the middle and make the plate look steller before I can sit down and eat it (that means adding chips and or fries making the plate look good like Food Network or something)...My sister actually used to be irate with me for this and still to this day wants to smack me upside the head when she sees me do this...Nowadays when ever I make food for us to eat i will purposely make her plate look like incredible and take like 20 mins to do it just to make her enraged X)...Yeah that's actually a bad personality trait...

As for the forum my personality can get downright bitter at times..Sometimes i read some of my posts and I think "Damn i'm harsh sometimes..." I just have so much passion for what I talk about and it's hard to not let it overflow at times...Yes I do understand that sometimes I'm a point-proving a$$hole, but I think some people actually like the fact that I never compromise who I am (For as much as that counts in a place like this)...You can always count on wingdarkness to be wingdarkness in all his flawed yet consistent glory...

I wonder, however, that if you're so anal about real-life stuff, why can't you do so with your grammar? I'm not saying mine's perfect or even better than yours, I'm just saying that as an obsessive-compulsive you should give more time to better your syntax. (I don't mean to offend.)

Going back to topic, I've had a negative outlook most of the time, but although others think of this as an ugly personality trait, it works for me. If I don't get high grades, then OK. If I do, I'll be happy. The same can be said with a lot of occurrences in life.

I'd rather it be that way than be an optimist, and break down whenever what is expected does not occur. The downside to being pessimistic, however, is possessing an unconsciously caustic personality.