AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Umineko (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Episode 26 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=89677)

Serpit 2009-12-23 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates (Post 2834261)
Since its already in the OST, I'd be irrevocably disappointed if they didn't.

So was Mortal Stampede ;_;

Quote:

Originally Posted by D0rYn (Post 2834268)
Spoiler:

Yup, they skipped it. I'm not happy about it either, but under these circumstances, I think it was a good decision for three reasons - First, time constraints, obviously. Second, severel deaths were different in the VN, first and foremost George, who would not get any explanation as to why he has a bullet hole in his forehead. And third, a fact I also didn't like in the VN: It was a climax breaker. Going from OMGAWESOMEANGESACRIFICE to investigatioooooon to OMGAWESOMEFINALBATTLE was not a good decision IMO. However, the best solution would have been to keep it, but end the 25th episode with Ange's sacrifice, so the tension is already mostly gone anyway, and we can have our epic final battle after 5 minutes of investigation. But alas, you know how that turned out =P

Hareoic 2009-12-23 12:27

Could somebody tell me what this means:

Spoiler for During the break:

Digdri 2009-12-23 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by passuki (Post 2834240)
Spoiler for scene:

Spoiler for this scene:

luckyssol 2009-12-23 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by D0rYn (Post 2834268)
Spoiler:

Considering they cut the discovery of George's corpse in episode 24 I had a feeling they'd cut the discovery of the rest of the corpses.

In the anime, he only saw Kumasawa and Gohda, who very much appeared to be dead.
Spoiler for Full Series Review:

Veripma 2009-12-23 12:31

Spoiler for scene:

AmyElizzabeth 2009-12-23 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veripma (Post 2834293)
Spoiler for scene:

Spoiler for :

Natsuki Hyuga 2009-12-23 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hareoic (Post 2834281)
Could somebody tell me what this means:

Spoiler for During the break:

K-KYAAAAA~~~ THEY ARE GONNA MAKE WHITE DAY AND STAKE VALENTINE INTO TOKUTEN DRAMA CD~~~~~

... That's the gist of it in fangirls' language 8D

More information, just visit the official site.

Edit: They gave it as tokuten if you buy Note 1-6 all together so to speak. Sorry, but net is my friend gaiz 8'DDD

AmyElizzabeth 2009-12-23 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga (Post 2834299)
K-KYAAAAA~~~ THEY ARE GONNA MAKE WHITE DAY AND STAKE VALENTINE INTO TOKUTEN DRAMA CD~~~~~

... That's the gist of it in fangirls' language 8D

More information, just visit the official site.

Edit: They gave it as tokuten if you buy Note 1-6 all together so to speak. Sorry, but net is my friend gaiz 8'DDD

:D:D:D:D:D
I would think It would be cool as like an OVA or something.

KanonTheFurniture 2009-12-23 13:16

Based on the shots it looks like fears that there would be no red and blue in the battle have been averted. Anxiously awaiting a RAW, but dare I say, based on the screenshots, it looks like they may have (all things considered of course) pulled it off.

Marion 2009-12-23 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by maximilianjenus (Post 2834247)
no nude bernkastel and lambda in the ????

deen never ceases to dissapoint ME

I love how people think DEEN is just going to flash nudity on the screen. It's like with Gaap having underwear - no animation company, no matter how big they are (Shaft, Bones, etc) is going to flash frontal nudity on screen. Not even Queens Blade or Princess Lover flashes their giant tits on a television screen.

But it looks like Stakes Valentine + White Day will at least get a drama cd. Good to know - shame they won't get an OVA but drama cds tend to be better in terms of consistency. Although buying Note 1-6 as a package to get it (which should be EP 1-2 and the first episode of EP 3) seems a bit pricey :c

Westlo 2009-12-23 13:22

The Bern and Lambda screenshots at the start were just sponsor scenes, no actual scene happened.

Marion 2009-12-23 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westlo (Post 2834362)
The Bern and Lambda screenshots at the start were just sponsor scenes, no actual scene happened.

After the credits rolled there was a scene.

Spoiler for major spoiler:

musouka 2009-12-23 13:25

So this is how the anime ends, huh? Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

None of the emotion I wanted was carried through at all.

Marion 2009-12-23 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by musouka (Post 2834366)
So this is how the anime ends, huh? Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

None of the emotion I wanted was carried through at all.

Well it depends on how you see the game. Technically the giant bang was suppose to be Bern and Lambda talking about the game, but a good chunk of it was eliminated.

musouka 2009-12-23 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marion (Post 2834367)
Well it depends on how you see the game. Technically the giant bang was suppose to be Bern and Lambda talking about the game, but a good chunk of it was eliminated.

That wasn't the only bang. The entire tea party had me on the edge of my seat in the original. In this it was alternately boring and laughable. Oh well, at least it's finally over.

desirebluesky 2009-12-23 13:28

...either there was no dreamend or i somehow missed it. and no trollkastel.

DEEEEN...

Westlo 2009-12-23 13:31

No dir as well for Ange's death which is how far I'm through the episode atm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by musouka (Post 2834370)
That wasn't the only bang. The entire tea party had me on the edge of my seat in the original. In this it was alternately boring and laughable. Oh well, at least it's finally over.

Yeah the 4th tea parties are the only thing I've read more than twice, they had me on the edge the entire time for the 4 times I've read them...

bigemperor 2009-12-23 13:37

No dreamdenddischarger (IT REALLY HAVE NO SENSE AT ALL)

golden slaugther (wtf) and endless nine in the discussion.

desirebluesky 2009-12-23 13:41

it wasn't used anywhere in the anime, right? why make a remix if you're gonna only put it on the OST... i don't get it.

TsundereCake 2009-12-23 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digdri (Post 2834283)
Spoiler for this scene:

How much more explicit does it need to be than this?

Is there any other meaning for "hold" in this case?

EDIT: Unless the Japanese term used is ambiguous.