AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Chapter 215 [Manga] Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=29177)

hi no ken Jebus 2006-02-16 05:49

Chapter 215 [Manga] Discussion

Title- "Tug Your God Out"

Spoiler:

Gattzu 2006-02-16 06:15

Sounds like a really nice chapter...

physics223 2006-02-16 06:31

I hope I can see the pictures. Are you sure that's the real manga chapter, hnkJ?

emessen 2006-02-16 07:36

never question jebus! lol

sounds awsome cant wait for more tho lol damn weeks go by so slow

hi no ken Jebus 2006-02-16 08:08

For the people who still question me:heh:

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9201/199is.th.jpg

and some sexy Hirako cover
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/7854/76sb.th.jpg

physics223 2006-02-16 08:11

I didn't mean to insult. There are a lot of fake scripts floating around, so I was just asking for certitude.

ccardoso 2006-02-16 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by physics223
I didn't mean to insult. There are a lot of fake scripts floating around, so I was just asking for certitude.

I've seen the complete chapter and the script matches with it.

RX79GMCustom 2006-02-16 11:00

it would be funny if the 'hollows sides' knew each other. i mean ichigo's hollow seems independent and comes off as something that pre existed before ichigo got his powers. i can't back this up but the way it speaks when they faced off sort of implies it.

Oberon 2006-02-16 11:12

The Vaizards look like an interesting bunch. Loved page 10 where they just stood there and watched Hirako and Ichigo duke it out. Sure got a lot of lookalikes this time around. There's Schoolgirl-Nanao, Tuxedo-Shunsui, Ichigo's pierced older brother and the blonde looks like a cross between Rangiku and Yachiru. Though they still look unique and, more importantly, fun enough IMO, so everythings fine. I'm looking forward to see them in action, especially whether Vaizards also have a special release inherent to their own group/class. As for the chapter itself, I hope Hiyori goes medieval on Ichigo's ass. He stomped in there with huge amounts of overflowing ego and literally asked for getting his behind served back to him on a platter.

Gattzu 2006-02-16 11:27

Hiyoris hollow mask looks pretty friggin evul (evul is not spelled wrong)

AkatsukisApprentice 2006-02-16 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi no ken Jebus

Sexy + Hirako = Impossible lol :)

Bronwen Stx 2006-02-16 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by AkatsukisApprentice
Sexy + Hirako = Impossible lol :)

I have to agree. :heh: Hirako is too much of a nerd-looking vaizard to look sexy. But hey! Yum! :D

I love the title for some reason, it rings rather well with what Hiyori has to say. I can't wait for the next chapter, because I'm half expecting some major Hiyori-bad ass-ness going on.

I wonder what Ichigo is really doing, playing with them like that. It makes me wonder what he's going to decide.

Scarlet 2006-02-16 16:33

So Vaizards have full mask? Ichigo only has half a mask atm.

Go Hyori! Kick Ichigo's ass ^_^

yuchan 2006-02-16 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by physics223

I could understand, i remember when the chapter after chad's arm got ripped to pieces came out, a fake script was floating around with hirako and that little girl coming to save them by turning into their hollow halves. Everyone was convinced it was real since the chap came out a lil later than usual.

Wonder how ichigo will handle fighting a little(but badass) girl again. Maybe he'll have flashbacks?

Itachi 216 2006-02-16 19:02

She'll regret it if his hollow self comes out though. He may not be able to control it this time and that whacko will go nuts on Hyori's ass ^_^

physics223 2006-02-16 19:20

That's okay. They could understand. :)

Kona 2006-02-16 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itachi 216
She'll regret it if his hollow self comes out though. He may not be able to control it this time and that whacko will go nuts on Hyori's ass ^_^

I think its going to be the other way around. For once, he doesnt even know how to control it and use the full power of it will hiyori has full power and potential of it. Maybe after ichigos training it will go to ishida next or chads or somebody elses who we dont know is training.

Scarlet 2006-02-16 20:56

The other vaizards will jump in if Hyori is in danger probably.

Are Hirako & Hyori a couple? I thought I remember reading they were married :p

Miacis 2006-02-16 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarlet
So Vaizards have full mask? Ichigo only has half a mask atm.

Go Hyori! Kick Ichigo's ass ^_^

Actually in episode 19, Ichigo emerges with a full mask. I believe in his fight versus Byakuya he just restrains himself before his entire mask can form?

SuperKnuckles 2006-02-16 21:58

Weird... from a fighting sequence directly to the training sequence?

Oh well.

I wonder if this means that the Vaizards will try to have Ichigo deal with his Vaizard self instead of fighting it.

I wonder if Dark Ichigo can actually become a good guy. heh